Reviews for Ren's Birthday
ladygraywolf chapter 33 . 8/28/2020
Why does everyone have to make her so neurotic all the time? You would think after living in Tokyo for a few years she would start to act like a normal 17 year old.. I just don't get it. How can she live in a state of panic 24/7. It's not normal. I hope that things actually work out for them.
Guest chapter 49 . 1/19/2020
Post new chapters please love this story so much so please post
marianmerza chapter 49 . 1/14/2020
So many apologies lol. Love it!
Guest chapter 49 . 10/23/2019
Have you abandon us I've been looking forward to your update 4 quit some time now
Guest chapter 49 . 5/4/2019
Dude what happened to chapter 50 I've been waiting for 5 years ,hey let us know something are you still in the land of the living I definitely hope so cuz I enjoy your work and would love for you to continue so please give us an update this year maybe two or three chapters I hope thanks love to see you return
Guest chapter 49 . 1/19/2019
Please update please come back love this story it was my first so I'd love to see you finish it n plus plus I'm still here to cheer you on so please post soon or just check n give us a word or 2 also happy belated holidays
Great chapter 49 . 8/26/2018
Story was enjoyable and turned out to be really great near the end!

Chapters 1-9 slow to start and while story was well written, some things felt was a bit overdone, Kyoko came across a bit dumb which is so not her (she's only dense with love) so I was getting a bit bored when I got to Kyoko and Moko shopping. I didn't like seeing Kyoko all wacko at Moko going dress shopping with her (don't worry, it was in character for Kyoko so it's not your writing, it's just that I dislike Kyoko going so lovey over Moko who I don't think really deserves her. Moko turns out to be loyal friend to Kyoko later which is good, but in the beginning when Moko just kept pushing her away and insulting her, honestly felt Kyoko deserved so much better. And even now, while Moko's a tsundere character, I hate how she's so stingy with showing appreciation/friendship/love to Kyoko who's honestly never known any love in her life! Her "love" only comes out when Moko wants to manipulate Kyoko. So Moko can be a good comic relief at times IF USED SPARINGLY but I just don't like seeing Kyoko pawing over her and I still think she deserves a better friend.) But it turned a bit interesting when Ren came in the picture – loved idea of Ren arranging to buy RMandy dress for Kyoko.

Then story really took off with the photo shoot which was great! It was very angsty (I usually dislike too much angst) but it was still good cuz it wasn't forced. Kyoko, while very much in her character as 'super polite, but super dense when it comes to Ren/love', got a little bit annoying tho cuz we don't see the other very perceptive/genius actress/very skilled/super smart side of her and just see her bumbling through the shoot and the whole story actually so she did get a bit annoying. (In the manga, author manages to balance the super dense with love/insecure/too humble girl with the genius actress/extremely smart and perceptive side to her so that she's not annoying but in this story all I could see was the very insecure girl without her usual smarts and talents so she did end up getting a bit annoying unfortunately.) I was also a bit disappointed to see that she wasn't wowing the photographer but more like just being played with by him. But it was still good and I liked how Sasaki was thrown into the mix… the oniisan bonding that instantly arose between the two…and Ren's jealousy at seeing them too.

But the story turned out really great near the end! Chapters 40-49 are awesome!

Ch41: seeing Kyoko start out petting Ren's hair subconsciously, then pulling Ren's head to her chest as if to protect him from Takumi was hilarious! And it was so nice to see some aggression/action from Kyoko's part cuz we'd only seen her bumbling around (even if cutely at times) but without any of her usual genius/smarts being showcased at all. Also it was lovely to see some development after such painful Kyoko x Ren interactions in whole story cuz whenever one of them took one step forward, both kept backpedaling several steps. And when Ren breaks the brush trying to brush out the tangles… XD

Ch44 was hilarious! Kyoko unable to open the ointment and envisions a war as General Kyoko fighting with Sir Cap to get to Princess Ointment cuz The King (Ren) has need of you! LOL! So Kyoko and very well written!

Then having Ren reaching from behind her to open the ointment and manipulating the situation to have her remain in his embrace while putting on the ointment is also interesting and I was just soaking up the fluff (a rarity in Skip Beat world haha!)

But honestly, cuz these chapters were so awesome, I thought most of the fun had ended and we'd get filler chapters as the two go off home, when Ren artfully gets Kyoko to agree to come with him home to help sort out his hair, promising more fun still to come! That was a nice surprise :) Then Kyoko's sudden "gap moe" statement…and revealing taboo word "Kijima" as her educator in Ren's car… It continued to be very unexpected and interesting! Nicely done.

"I'm warm don't you think? His fingers traced the pink tinge in her cheeks…" Please, you can't stop there! I want to see more! I'd love to see how this night turns out.

This is lovely. The characters/story seem to have improved a lot from the earliest chapters, and the story keeps getting better turning out to be really hilarious in the last 10 chapters. You're doing wonderful job showing Kyoko's changes, not only with her actions but also by showing changes with her inner grudges (eg how an angel popped up even tho it's soon pounded down by grudges, but then 2 more angels pop up through their interactions with Ren) reflecting Kyoko's maturity and character development. Thanks for sharing this story and I hope you haven't abandoned this. Don't you think this story needs a Chapter 50 next? :P and a good ending with Ren finally getting to see Kyoko all dolled up in that dress he bought for her? ;P
Guest chapter 49 . 5/20/2018
Please post it's been forever since you've posted
Guest chapter 1 . 4/24/2018
Ah she is so annoying! Usually I like kyoko character but here I just can't stand her. So annoying.
Guest chapter 49 . 3/19/2018
OMG I couldn't believe it it's been 4yrs since you've posted on this story
Guest chapter 49 . 1/24/2018
simply wonderfull
Guest chapter 15 . 1/23/2018
yashiro is like the renxkyoko shippers voice because its what were all thinking
Guest chapter 49 . 9/29/2017
You have done a great job with this story. You make the characters seem so real. It's like watching the in real life.
I love the antics you put them thru just really cracked me up. Now if you can just get these two together it would complete the story. Can't wait for Ren to see her in the dress. He is going to caught like a deer in headlights...lol . Keep up the great job and thank you so much.
Guest chapter 4 . 9/27/2017
I swear sometimes that girl is so childish you just wanna slap her...lol. I know her past was horrible, but at 17 isn't time for her to grow up. Whimpering and crying just cause someone says no is a bit much. But then again that's Kyoko...lol
Guest chapter 49 . 7/19/2017
Hey please come back and continue
1,551 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »