Reviews for Ren's Birthday
I'm really loving your newest story but when will you updated this one I've been anxiously waiting for the next chapter hope you'll post 1 for this really soon I'm very anxious for its continuation
Sargent93 chapter 49 . 8/28
please update!
Are you still in the land of the living will you be posting or have you abandoned us as Mini do hope not so post now
ladygraywolf chapter 33 . 7/29
This chapter was really frustrating.
ladygraywolf chapter 27 . 7/29
She is so wrapped up with all the junk in her head she doesn't listen to what others are saying to her. It makes ya wish someone would just tell her to shut up and listen.
ladygraywolf chapter 4 . 7/28
Is she 10 or 17 I'd swear she 10 the way she pouts and cries when someone tells her no. And why does she always try to hug Moko-san when she knows she doesn't like it.
Wow it's been 2 years did you forget about us are you going to update or have you abandoned your story please let us know something give us an update how could you leave us like this how
crazykitkatty1 chapter 49 . 6/8
This was a long but fun read. You did well sticking to 49 chapters, I can never write past one chapter.
It sure be nice to wake up in the morning to a new chapter of ren's birthday oh what a joy it would be police post new chapter ASAP begging you one of my favorite fanfiction stories I love his story I've been following it since it started anxious for new chapter so please please please update update
ladygraywolf chapter 49 . 4/6
What happened to the party? I want to see his reaction to the dress.
ladygraywolf chapter 47 . 4/6
Its amazing how everyone who writes a story about Skip Beat almost always make her out to be a complete moron. And how they make Ren put up with her stupidity. When she starts all the bowing and apologizing why do they not just walk away and not pay her any attention, just like you would a kid throwing a tantrum. If they did maybe she would get it thru that dense head of hers that noone cares about all her foolishness. I love reading the stories and they are interesting, but she drives me absolutely nuts, I just want to smack her.
You are a very good writer. It is easy to follow your story and you make me laugh alot with all goofiness. the director was frustrating until I figured out what was going on. Keep up the good work and the best of luck in the future. Thank You.
ladygraywolf chapter 30 . 4/6
i'm surprise Kyoko hasn't walked off the set or snapped. Professionalism be damned when it comes to pure torture and abuse. I don't think Lory would put up with it.
bernadithmae chapter 8 . 3/21
As for Director Takumi, I think he was aware of Ren's feelings that's why he was toying with him.. Hehe, but if he was really as what he was described earlier, he's a twisted director who mess his models..
Come on when are you going to post new chapter for Rbd we've been wanting for a while now come on n post
Please stop ignoring your readers n please post new chapter
1,529 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »