Reviews for A Million Little Pieces
TimshelBliss chapter 19 . 5/10/2014
Oh my goodness gracious that was absolutely fantastically written! That's probably THE best fic I've ever read, holy-moly that got me right in the feels- it was just perfect in every way. Congrats on being such a wonderful writer!

Smiles and Sunshine,

Nicolene B chapter 19 . 10/28/2013
Loved this story! Keep up the excellent work!
mngrue chapter 19 . 3/28/2013
I really liked your storytelling, but you need to work on basic homophone confusion, like your/you're. It was especially bad in this last chapter. The story as a whole was great, though. Gotta love the limp Sam : )
invisibletearz chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
Hi there. I was totally addicting reading your story "A Million Little Piecs". I was practically sitting on the edge of my seat the entire time. I cannot wait to read more. Keep up the good work.
ccase13 chapter 19 . 8/8/2011
Poor Dean, he and the girl's sister would have been SO much better off if John had just told him the girl was killed and let him make a sympathy call on the girl's family.

Parents do so much worse damage to children lying about death than they would to just tell them the pet, friend or grandparent died.
CeCe Away chapter 19 . 7/20/2011
Thoroughly enjoyed this one. Great story. I don't know why, but I love it when the bad guys are crazy women.
Stupid Shiny Twilight Fan chapter 19 . 3/15/2011
I loved how you included Mabel in the ending, Dean needs someone to comfort him too. Poor Sammy, but at least he can walk around on his own. I love the Winchester brothers and you did a great job with the story, especially Dean's characterization as the protective big brother.
phyllis16 chapter 19 . 1/2/2011
sorry i cant wait to review all at once your work is wonderful i cant get enough of it
x.lizzy.x chapter 5 . 12/30/2010
oh my gosh! it's her twin sister! no way! didn't see that one

good job! I'm likin the story... too bad that one girl got hit by a bus though lol
Sparkiebunny chapter 19 . 11/24/2010
Great story! :)
KayValo87 chapter 19 . 1/26/2010
Thoroughly enjoyable from start to finish.

I loved the plot and the ending was just great. I can't wait to read your other stories. :)
rozzy07 chapter 19 . 5/10/2009
I so enjoyed this deliciously crafted story that it feels nigh criminal to come in at the end of it to voice my praise. You perfectly exposed the brotherly love here, that no matter the odds faith in each other remained solid (a reminder Kripke might want to heed...!) that enables Sam to survive his torturous experience because of his belief in Dean. So yep I simpley adored it totally from start to finish, my only negative feeling is that I wasn't able to tell you from the first episode and onwards till now.
Ms Hobgoblin chapter 19 . 4/20/2009
WOW - Awesome story (sorry to have missed your last few updates) but so glad to catch up now, and what a treat (grins)

Perfectly written, I love Deans guilt and Bobby watching over them. Dean taking Sam back to the cafe at the end was a wonderful touch and pulled the story together well.

Looking forward to reading more from you!

Hob x
Farrahmack chapter 19 . 4/7/2009
LOVED IT! Sierra was one crazy bitch I wanted to sock he lol great job.
Farrahmack chapter 3 . 4/7/2009
look out Sammy and Dean you have a stalker! ( and it's not me lol)

Love it great story. YAY SAMMY'S in this chapter!