Reviews for Starry Night
HeathersTwilight chapter 4 . 10/8/2009
I hope his story will make Edward realize he needs to change Bella.
HeathersTwilight chapter 3 . 10/8/2009
love the story
HeathersTwilight chapter 2 . 10/8/2009
I started this on TWILIGHTED and came here to see if you had more chapters. Glad you do~!
2lulu2 chapter 15 . 9/19/2009
oh, that was so beautiful. absolutely lovely story. so sweet and amazing. i'll definitely be bookmarking this one!
Openhome chapter 15 . 8/22/2009
Hey there Ringswraith!

I finished your story two days ago, but I couldn't review it at the time.

I really love how romantically and yet cleanly you wrote this. I don't do smut, and this was a wonderful breath of fresh air for me.

I hope you have written more and that you share it with us.

Actually, I hope you write your own stuff and I see it on a store shelf soon.

Please keep writing and making such wonderful stories. Your story stands out without the need for explicit content, and that says a lot about your ability to write.

Catch you around here or the Lex!

Kayla
RenesmeeBellaTwilightlexicon chapter 15 . 8/21/2009
Hey David. I loved the story! Especially the beach scene. :D Keep writing my friend, because you are REALLY GOOD! :D
Jazz Girl chapter 15 . 6/6/2009
My head is buzzing with a need to sleep right now. But, I had to convey at least one reaction. Normally, when I review, I try to read all the way through and then go back in and review capter by chapter. Which I will still probably do. But, at this moment, I cannot get past one word. WOW. Giovanni is such a beautiful character; a vampire with a natural conscience who loves but cannot save the human he loves. The depth of his loss is so real, yet his desire to remain true to her memory so beautiful. I stand in awe. Thank you for sharing Giovanni and Margherita's story with us. It is truly a gift.
Trine09 chapter 15 . 6/5/2009
Rings, thank you for this wonderful story. It is truly a treasure. Giovanni fits perfectly into the mood of Twilight, while at the same time he is a unique character. The story brought tears to my eyes. You are really a good author. I can't wait to see where Giovanni goes from here. So thanks again. Best regards from Dovrebanen on the Lex :)
beautifulnerd chapter 15 . 6/2/2009
Hi, it's Emily (vampirenerd) from the Lex. I just want to say this story was AMAZING! It made me cry and i can't wait to find out what else you have in store for Gio. He needs somebody. You did a great job.
purple-panda95 chapter 15 . 4/18/2009
wow rings. youre an amazing writer. i absolutely love this story. you really should write more; i would love to read more stories from you.
november21 chapter 15 . 2/11/2009
I loved this story. It is truly one of the favorites I've read. It's so touching. I loved your characters and the story you created. Thank the heavens for dreams that you and the likes of Stephenie Meyer have had. You truly did a remarkable job.
UnhealthyAddiction2 chapter 15 . 2/8/2009
Such a beautiful story - the beach scene made me want to go back and re-read the meadow scene from Twilight :).

I wanted so badly for Giovanni to have a happy ending . . . hopefully someday he'll get one? Hope to see more from you, I love your writing. Good job!
Jen2112 chapter 14 . 1/30/2009
aw I love this story!
JT3883 chapter 15 . 1/18/2009
You are so sweet for the thank you, but it is I who should be thanking you! I have enjoyed Giovanni so much! I hope he whispers more sweet nothings into your ears! I hope he finds happiness and his way back to the Cullens. (Did I mention that I am Dancing in Moonlight as well! I told you I was trying to spred the word of Giovanni!)
Ard Rhys chapter 14 . 1/18/2009
Ohh ohh OHH! Senor Gimp was right! This story wass by far one of the best Fan-Fics that I've ever read.