Reviews for Being Late, Being a Father
holdalls chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
It was very realistic, I liked it :D
Er-my-nee Weasley chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
saturnspell chapter 1 . 9/14/2011

I love stories where Ron is in the right.

HarryPotterTwilightlover chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
This was so so so so so so good!

Loved this!
CutewithAcapital-Q chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
AWWWWWW! Isa LOVES this! your sister and you have the same style, and your both AWESOME! loved the seventh book reference and greatness in general!
B.A.W chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
Amazing story. keep it up! ~)
dahilsaiyo chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
So very entertaining.
JoeBob1379 chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
Aww, that's cute! :)
Bottled Sunshine chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
Short and sweet- I loved it! Great job.

~Bottled Sunshine
dieselwriter chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
THREE MONTHS? And you yell at ME whenever I'm late with a chapter, yeesh...

Lol: no-plot one-shot. Rhymage is fun!

Dang, I can't believe Ron hasn't taken the pups to Diagon Alley prior to Rosie going to Hogwarts. What a sad existence those children must live without having gone to see their Uncle George's joke shop yet.

I love Hermione's internal conflict. She SHOULD understand working late, given, uh, her entire time at Hogwarts, especially third year. But her heart definitely should have and did win out the battle against her cool head logic, given that Rosie was crying. Nice choice. ;)

And I like how Ron can guess Hermione's mood- after 26 years of being with her, it's to be expected, but it's still nice to read.

Hermione played a very dangerous card: "Do 'ya think I want to miss this stuff?" "Well I don't know, do I?" Rose picked a very good moment to step in, because that argument was about to get very very ugly.

Haha, Hugo behind his sister, holding her back. I wouldn't bother, Hugo; if a Weasley woman is angry, no force is strong enough to stem her fury.

And omg Hugo again: "Even if Dad's late- just make him do chores or something." HAHAHA! I love him so much! He's just adorable!

Haha, George reference. Sounds like George to tell his niece TOAD FOR YOU! :P

I like the whole: You are? You are? You are? Uh, yah, dur. Oh Ron, SO SWEET AND FATHERLY! I love him so.

"Rose- gross." lol. Not sure why, it probably wasn't meant to be hysterically funny, but I laughed at it anyway, probably because I can totally see it in my head.

And the ending was PERFECT! I LOVE the shout-out to DH. It was the best way to end this story.

So leetle seester, I just have to say nicely done, glad to see you're writing again (LAZY!), and I hope to see more stories, even if they are no-plot one-shots (lol again), and they better happen sooner than three months from now. Moses would be ASHAMED!

You're looking for inspiration, eh? WRITE ME A SANDWICH- wait, no, I mean- write me a story ABOUT a sandwich. Hahahaha, good luck with that one. :D

P.S.: Sorry about taking so long getting a review up. COLLEGE STOOPID
bookwormandpoet chapter 1 . 1/15/2009

very cute!

loved the ending! :D
Dani4ever chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
aw that was so nice! i'm glad according to you, Ron and Hermione don't turn out to be one of those moody cuoples in the future. :)
tamara72 chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
Loved it.
TheHopkinsBoy chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
Good first chapter, had me smiling at the end. Keep it going!