Reviews for The Pajama Polarization
Iagan chapter 19 . 1/9
Shalk Zailackar chapter 19 . 12/22/2016
I would like to first of all say that I enjoyed reading your story.

However I have one thing that really feels off to me when I read the story. And that is the idea that Penny would consider breaking it off with Sheldon if Leonard was upset. I have a couple reasons that this thinking feels illogical. The first one that comes to mind is that Even if she and Sheldon stop seeing each other he and Leonard will still be upset at each other, granted it may not be as severe, but I think that the tension and emotional anguish between Penny and Sheldon would not be worth the salvation of Leonard's and Sheldon's friendship. I would also say that one cannot replace the close interactions that can be found in an intimate relationship with platonic relationships. To me there is a level of comfort and companionship that is found in a close physical / emotional relationship.

One other thing that bothers me is the idea of giving up something so special as an emotional bound wit ha girl vs a friendship, even if it is a close one. For me the reason I would choose a relationship with a girl (this would only apply if I felt a special or close bond with her) vs keeping a friend is that I feel that there is more to gain from an intimate relationship with a girl. For one thing you have the potential to better comfort each other, and hopefully you have a deeper understanding of each other own internal workings. I would say that you would also be better able to support each other in times of need, as well have a deeper trust with sensitive information.

However, I am not saying that if I was forced to choose that I would choose a physical relationship with a girl every time over a regular friendship, for that would be somewhat shallow. However if you already know the girl and are close friends than personally, I would hold that relationship to a higher value and importance compared to a friendship with one of the guys.

One last thing that I am bothered by is the cultural idea that a male should hold relationships with other guys to a higher value to a friendship with a girl, and that if being a friend with a girl causes conflict than the guy is obligated to stop interacting with the girl. To me that smacks of misogynistic behavior. In my own views there should not be such a difference between being friends with a girl compared to a boy. TO me the most important part is that if I am a friend I should act as a friend and offer comfort and support when needed, without bias towards my male friends.

Well, I feel much better now. Whoever reads this I want you know that the above views do not mean that I enjoyed the story any less. In fact, I really enjoyed the story and my time spent reading it.
Guest chapter 19 . 11/3/2015
This is one or two chapters short of being a real story, but i liked it.
JPElles chapter 19 . 4/12/2015
Like it overall Good stuff
mekareami chapter 19 . 8/12/2014
I enjoyed your story and wish there was more.
Robert12774 chapter 9 . 2/12/2013
Oh so close
Slytherson chapter 19 . 12/15/2012
oh so wonderful this is one of a kind please please continue with this like leonard and his girl move into penny's place and penny moves in with sheldon but has leonards old room but for only a month living in it before they share a bed and use leonards old room or storage like dooms day prepping cause penny's down with that or just a guess bedroom or a toy collection room split up for sheldon stuff and penny's beany baby's hellow kitty's and or for any dc comic stuff penny might secretly have that know one new but her! :D so looking forward to like finding out what happens next the mystery is going to leave me hanging here with so my questions! thanks for creating and sharing this story of yours! :D
outinritefield1 chapter 19 . 4/23/2012
Just finished reading and really enjoyed the whole story. Thanks for the great job!
Halfred Askold chapter 19 . 3/30/2012