Reviews for Devil Theory
The Rhapsody in Your Heart chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
Holy chocolate macadamia nuts.

The awesomeness of this story is too awesome.

[begin more serious mode]

Sorry about that. I really love this story. The setting fits the theme of xHolic well, I think. The numbers confused me a bit. Were they supposed to indicate some sort of timeline?
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
Spiffy
Midnight-Moonlight-Gal chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
I love this! There should be another chapter, its so good! Awesome Job~
yuMeNami chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
sad. it left a sad impression on me.
Thimble chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
No probs for borrowing the story-form - fanfic writing is like that (and I feel complimented).

I liked your story. Please, please continue it, I want to know what happens next.
raindropdays chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
ooh! i liked this story very much! at the beginning it was kind of confusing to me, but that might have just been because i read it chronologically as opposed to the order you wrote it in (if that makes sense). good comparisons and as always, wonderful descriptions. nice relationships between everyone but you make yuko seem really evil, which was, i must admit, just a tad scary. XP loved how you made himawari seem to helpless (as in, good conveyance of her emotions and how she felt there) and same for watanuki who must also be feeling trapped as well. the ending was also amazng, i really loved it and it cleared up all the confusion i had. as always, excellent job and keep up the great work!
dandelion-heart chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
there should be another chapter .~

I love this, the ending is a lot better now, otherwise everything was perfect as always. I love the structure so that even if you read it in order, there are gaps that make the story seem condensed but never strained, and if you choose to read it straight-forward, you still get a nice picture of what happens...there isn't much character strength, it's really more twist/action driven, and so if you were to write more, you will need to drop the heavy description and scrape it out to let some original traits shine through...otherwise I really like, awesome job! b