Reviews for Too Late
xEperice chapter 3 . 5/29
Why does it feel so good but hurt so bad?... 33 please make moree... I love your fanfic, you have no idea how much I was surching for it! One time I find it in my phone but I forgot the name and now after !year! I find it again! Please make moree it's... fantastic I have no words... 3 I love it! 3
Guest chapter 3 . 11/2/2014
Hey! Im really curious as to what happens. By any chance can you please continue this fic? I really love it! Thank you!
Guest chapter 3 . 10/5/2014
More more more
Guest chapter 3 . 9/21/2014
Please for God's sake, make moreeee! Please i'm begging you with all my heart! I need I have to know wat's gonna happen!
jiratsulover chapter 3 . 2/8/2014
Please continue writing this story I wanna know what happens to jirAiya and tsunade.
Your1fan chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
Please review i really like the story
PLEASE DON't STOP updating
JirTsuFAN chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
I love the flow of the story please UPDATE!
NarutoFan chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
I love the plot!
Please update sooooooon
GOOD LUCK!
JTreal chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
I know you haven't updated since the last 4 years but PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE i really want to know what's the next part! I'm really desperate. I know that you might be busy sometimes or all the time but please UPDATE! THANK YOU IN ADVANCE! :)))
JTreal chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
I LOVE LOVE LOVE the story! Pleaseee update it already i really really love to know what would happen next!
Queenofperdicio chapter 3 . 8/27/2012
more! please
Queenofperdicio chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
This is one of the best fanfic I've ever read!
BigNarutoFan chapter 3 . 5/12/2012
Okay! This story really got me pissed off because of that girl aaaand jiraiya! I feel sorry for tsunade well I'd LOVE to read the next chapter! So please write the nect chapter and put it down :D

Can't wait for the next chapter!
karlly-chan chapter 3 . 9/22/2011
continue por favor fiquei curiosa para saber como acaba.
Solaris-Whitefish chapter 3 . 2/3/2011