Reviews for Mercy of the Elements
ExAmoreDolorem chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Is there a sequel? I want more...
BellaTallin chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
'Sigh'. Beautiful, tragic, gripping sadness and hope breaking through fear. This particular line -

"You spent a lifetime mourning for a lost love, and committed to a role that was necessary—yes, I know that it was—but still, who you were, the relationships you formed, they were all light and shadow, as impermanent as ice—"

-creates such a vivid image, startling in its' clarity and as substantial as smoke. '..all light and shadow, as impermanent as ice..' Beautiful. Again, and if mostly for this one, well done.
Vis Vires chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
TBC? I hope so - it works as a one-shot, but it would be awesome to get more! I am quite impressed with your ability to utilize written words to create a scene - your descriptions are nothing short of beautiful!
MistressBlackSnape chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
ummmm...more please?

this was a great intro. did these characters stop speaking to you? Cuz I'd love it if they spoke some more to me. ;-)
Lia Felix chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
This is going good so far. Keep it up, can't wait to see what else you have in store!
Paganwildcat chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
aw... a sad snape. This works well as a one-shot... though I will not be complaining if it continues. ;-)

Nicely written!