Reviews for Being Mrs Superman
bigfan22 chapter 18 . 1/29
Wow. That story was just freaking awesome. Normally I like the young versions of Lois and Clark, and how they first begin to share their love together. I think I really enjoy the different ways authors decide to make Lois aware of Clark's secret. It's because of that reason, that I was avoiding this story for so long. I wasn't sure how much I would enjoy reading about their lives post Clark becoming Superman...and now I know how wrong I was to not give this story a fair chance. I think the Clois you've written is by far one of the most loving and perfect couple I have read on this site. You're writing was so incredible, I felt like I could see every scene and hear every conversation...truly masterful work. Thank you so much for writing this incredible story...it's been a pleasure to read it...and I do plan on reading it again in a few days! Great job!
Jason Starr444 chapter 18 . 9/25/2013
I loved this story very much.
Guest chapter 18 . 1/16/2013
Great story. You tell their love amazingly. I just love your choice of words to describe their feelings. Hat off. ;)
sro482 chapter 18 . 1/5/2013
Fantastic story. You have a very good talent for writing and I was just blown away with the way you wrote Clois. The way you expressed their feelings was great. The story was top notch from beginning to end. This is one of my favorites stories. Thank you so much for taking the time and writing it. On a side note, I'd love to see you finish your other smallville stories that you've started.
Guest chapter 18 . 10/5/2012
Wonderful Story! Thank you!
Dr34ming chapter 18 . 11/28/2011
Beautiful! Lois and Clark living the dream :D
Parzival vi Britannia chapter 18 . 9/17/2010
nice fic :)
preettygabbysz chapter 18 . 5/30/2010
omg i love it. x
BloodRose101 chapter 18 . 3/15/2010
Where's being Mr. Lane please I want to read it. Great story I love it.
StarryDreamer01 chapter 9 . 12/29/2009
I'm sitting here at 11:45 at night just absolutely devouring this story. This chapter was fantastic. So vivid, so real. You can hear their words hanging in the air. It was like they were in this room with me. Just incredible. Awesome and incredible.
sweet psychologist chapter 18 . 10/27/2009
This was totally AWESOME. I truly enjoyed reading this story.
DragonAngel21 chapter 18 . 9/21/2009
aw! its done? well lovely endin anyways lol :D i love this story!:)
supesfan18 chapter 18 . 9/1/2009
loved the story bring on a sequel
gathers-no-moss chapter 18 . 8/31/2009
I have enjoyed every inch of this story. So sad to see it end because I absolutely loved the family dynamic. And this last chapter was freakin' fantastic. Great ending!

A sequel would be totally welcomed! :) You mentioned that it would be more about what Clark deals with, but I would love to see more interaction between Lois and Chris.

Thanks!
E.B.R.forever chapter 18 . 8/29/2009
I adore your story. I love Lois and Clark. Keep up the good work.