Reviews for Ouroboros Complex
sophie chapter 14 . 8/31
You actually had me crying!
You love you writing, I can tell. So detailed. Love the characters. Very true to the nature. The only criticism I have is that it went on too long with any real action. You could have let a few more clues loose by now. E.g What is the deal with Steven? He has memory that are not his? He knows them but he doesn't? he knew the access code to there home...And you haven't up dated. That is just mean...not when you have people hooked. Well if you not updating, here is my idea on what's going on. years ago when Steven was a small child, he had a bad heart condition and needed a transplant. His father goes to his powerful boss bishop and begs him to find a donner. Lucky bishop as acquired a heart from poor micleanglo. Steven has grown up with micky Heart and strangely get his memories. That would explain how he is drawn to them and I think that would been fun putting together
.( Hay it's fiction) this story needs an ending. That is mine. But would love to hear yours. Come on. Finish what you started.
flikaroo chapter 14 . 2/26
The switch from present to past events is seamless. And the insights into the minds of the brother's is spot on. I especially like the camaraderie between older Leo and Donnie. I hope you find the time to update at some point.
myscout14 chapter 14 . 1/13
This. is . so. good. And I'm afraid it's never going to be updated again because it was last updated in 2012, but I'm holding out hope. Please update!
Ngetal Child chapter 14 . 12/7/2014
I just discovered this work of art and while it has been forever since an update, I will just blindly hope for an update! Please!
hiccup-mikey-robin chapter 14 . 10/3/2014
Please you have to continue this. You haven't marked it Completed, so I am hoping that you'll go back and add more chapters.

I'm actually hoping that the body was just a clone and that Mikey still is alive that he will come back perhaps like nothing happened.
hiccup-mikey-robin chapter 11 . 10/3/2014
Sorry. I thought it was Mikey's heart on Donnie's hand, but it ws thr grenade. I wish they could have at least retrieved Mikey's body or a body part to bury.
hiccup-mikey-robin chapter 8 . 10/3/2014
I'm thinking it was Mikey's heart that Don saved?
hiccup-mikey-robin chapter 4 . 10/3/2014
I wish Leo and Mikey could have at least a better last conversation. Or that Donnieand especially Raph could have at least said good bye.
hiccup-mikey-robin chapter 3 . 10/3/2014
I don't believe you actually care.

Yeah! Comg from Don to Raph, this is the best line in the chapter seond to the Milky Way jokes from Don to Leo. Hahaha.
hiccup-mikey-robin chapter 2 . 10/3/2014
Seeing that this story has been four years in writing is great. It is very well-written. Judging from the title and the intruder and the 15-year old kid, are they who I think they are? Hmmmmm...
hiccup-mikey-robin chapter 1 . 10/3/2014
Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh! Mikeeeeeeeeey! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh!
NinjaMisha chapter 14 . 10/2/2014
Oh my goodness….As soon as I saw that the last update was 2012 I should’ve stopped… but alas, it was too late. I was sucked into this beautiful story filled with witty dialog and heart breaking scenarios from the first chapter. I put a lot of things that needed my attention and time behind just to continue reading the story, actually. And now here I am. Just finished the last chapter and wanting more and, at least for the moment, getting none. And though I am saddened by the lack of closure, I am grateful for the ride thus far. We must be grateful for what we have even if it isn’t the ‘ending’ we desire. I hope one day you find the itch to write again and will continue this story. I know I will be checking in every now and then in hopes of an update.
Nima chapter 14 . 9/18/2014
I just found all your TMNT fic years too late, but I loved it all, and this is no exception. Heartbreaking, interesting, and entirely too plausible. Though I think my favorite thing about this is the way all the little things add up, haunt them, and threaten to tear away their control. The final scene posted with Donatello and the rice is a visceral instance of it, and my heart just crumbles for Leo there, too.

And I'll never get tired of the "broken toaster" jokes. :p
AriMarvelUniverse chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
Oh. My. GOD.
LyssieB chapter 2 . 1/10/2013
At first I thought this story would be really sad and angsty, which isn't normally my cup of tea but you've incorporated a nice dose of humor in here that keeps it from being too dark and brooding. I'm really looking forward to reading more of it, its fantastic :) I also appreciate that you've made this a Leonardo and Donatello fic. I don't seem to see very many of them, t-cest or otherwise.