Reviews for Loser Take All
Belker chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
Yeah! Go Buckeyes!

Oh I love your Tiva stories. The way she always makes Tony feel lost and small and so turned on. Hehe.

Love! Belker
RedRare chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
Yay a bit of Tiva fluff to start the day off (:
samleigh chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
Lol. So good exelent as usual.

Maybe a second shot?
LorelaiGilmore82 chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
Oh you know I love it. So funny. I loved the part with the dogs.
TheYoungTimpani chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
Awesome. I loved it. I was thinking about what Tony and Ziva would have been doing (Tony mostly) all through that game and especially through the Texas/Ohio State game...Alas, I was actually cheering for OSU in that one. I hate Texas, on the other hand, as a resident of a Southeastern Conferance school (and the sister to a bigger brother with two Florida Gator shirts and a stuffed Albert) I was also for the Gators in that one...

Now that I've given you all that useless information on my football preferances, I'd like to ask: Did I mention that I liked it?
GloriaS chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
very nice work
Bekirock chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
That was an awesome one-shot! Way to cheer Tony up Ziva!
Cara.T.Jacklin chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
Thats awesome, but I wouldn't expect anything else from you. Keep up the good work :)

-Cara
Musiclover14 chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
Haha loved this!

Made my day :)
Cable Addict chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
Nice. Very nice. Totally realistic. Wish that'd happen, but the year is still *very* young. Hehe. Go Buckeyes! Haha.
papillongirl chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
That was delightfully delicious. I'm glad that Ziva knows when Tony's had enough torture from everyone and that she decided to love on him a little. Lord knows I'd love on him if he'd come to my house :) I'm not a sports fan at all but I totally appreciated this!
unique.and.proud chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
LOL! :D Absolutely loved it! Very cute little piece of fluff. Nice job, totally cheered me up! :)
xXriujooXx chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
Ahaha! "Go Buckeyes!"

...that made me laugh.

Cute story. I liked it.
jibbsloversunited chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

okay - you know i don't usually read TIVA

so i really happened to stumble across this

BUT ... it was priceless

really!

and that last line of ziva's

well done, my friend