Reviews for WHEN ALL ELSE FAILS
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
LOL!

omg this was aweosme

lamo!

really had me going hun!

awesome shot, i love the way you handle these things! aha
twinchaosblade chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
Sorry for taking ages to find the time to try and catch up with the drabbles. *hangs head in shame*

Anyway, this was such a lovely fic about the use of the thermometer! And Sammy has got a purely evil streak in him when he threatens his sick brother with sticking it where the sun don't shine... No wonder it worked with Dean, I can just imagine the abject terror.

Well done!
Dream Painter chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
hahaha-Well, there's ONE way to get Dean to submit to treatment!
amyblair chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
Funny!

Thought maybe you were going to cross over there, V!

Cute story!
Twinchy chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
Bwuahahaha, way to convince Dean to open up. *grins maliciously*

I loved their easy sort-of banter and the evil look Sammy probably gave his brother. Very nice. :-D
deangirl1 chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
He! I agree - Jared is now so big, he is scary! But I'm betting that even sick, Sam couldn't get the better of his big bro!
Mad Server chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
Hee! *claps happily*

I love this:

"Oh, don’t even start that crap with me."

And Sam's shoulders ARE impressive.

And I like the clue (i.e. the drugstore) that they're maybe in a small, backwoods town, I think just because it's distinctive, so it makes it easier to imagine more around this scene.
KatyMM chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
LOL I bet Dean opened his mouth!

Very nice!
PADavis chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
I knew I couldn't be the only one to infer "that" kind of thermometer! Love 'Dean's white-faced expression was mutinous'.

Phoebe
IndigoNightandRayneStorm chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
Haha, smart choice Dean. Good job.
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
Ness!

You bad girl! You'd do it too wouldn't you? Heehee. Bev xx
bhoney chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
LOL *snort* I can just imagine Dean's face at that threat. *giggles*
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
Wise boy Dean, wise boy! There's no way he would have Sam stick the thermometer where the sun don't shine, and despite his threats, Sam would be a foolish man to try!