Reviews for ALL MONEY DOWN
rockyshadow chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
I can't believe Dean and Bobby bet on Sam's temperature. That seems like a really bizarre thing to make a bet over. I hope they did convince Sam to go to bed with a temperature like that.
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
haha!

OMG this was awesome

really great fic hun, loved the idea you came up with!

x

thats one hell of a kind!

x

great work, awesome read

twinchaosblade chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
Hehe, excellent idea for Bobby and Dean to have bets on the temperature Sammy's sporting! But I can so see Sam denying it as long as humanly possible.

Sorry for taking ages to find the time to try and catch up with the drabbles. *hangs head in shame*
Dream Painter chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
LOL! You didn't tell us who won the bet, though. Poor Sammy.
amyblair chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
I'm a nurse and I have to admit I've never bet on a temperature... a blood sugar, however, I've done that one.

This was fun and, oddly, warm.
Twinchy chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
LOL, the little surrogate family has entertaining ways of checking for illness or even the treatment of the same. Sweet, Vanessa!
azab chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
good one
PADavis chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
Thanks for the equal opportunity sick brother. This was great.

Phoebe
bhoney chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
This cracked me up! Love the idea of Bobby and Dean betting on the thermometer readout. Seems somehow like something they'd do! LOL
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
Betting on Sam's temperature - hysterical! Though Sam saying he had a fever when making that comment was actually admitting he was sick! Whether the older two will get him to actually go to be is another matter!
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
I could see Dean and Bobby betting on Sam's temp. Of course Dean should win as he knows his little brother the best.

Enjoyed the story.

Thanks for sharing it with us.
L5472 chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
LMAO oh Sam.. -shakes head- And you boys! Bettin on the poor kid! Hmmph. Loved it ]
jasper03 chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
I laughed so hard on this one! “You two betting on my fever? Nice.” * Enter Sammy's Bitch-face*

My sister and I play One-Up with our injuries all the time! I've been alive longer so I've had more time to aquire injuries, naturally I win. ;) This was great!
PlatinumRoseLady chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
*Giggles* Oh, those boys...
parisindy chapter 1 . 1/11/2009