Reviews for Anywhere But Here
Victoriaswords chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
this made me burst into laughfter when i got to the last sentence
HAMUCHA chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
(When the male night nurse shows up with that rectal thermometer Dean starts throwing punches.)

Ahahaha.
TheKritty chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
*lol* Actually, it's not funny,but sad,because of this twisted psyche of his - but yeah,it's a little funny when you look at it from a less-depressed-and-less-analysing point of that kinda balance of being hilarious and being sad I love. .
The Phantom Dragon chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
dude, how many fucking ccs of my blood do you need anyway, Count Dracula? the nurses aren't his type and he has a standard to keep up?

oh god that is so Dean

more please
bhoney chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
LOL I can totally see Dean in this, especially the end. *snort*
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
AW this was funny as hell love!

awesome fic

nicely written!

x

loved it
twinchaosblade chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
Ah, outch that punch-line hurt! And I bet they did it on purpose because he was being a bad patient.

What a great drabble!
Vampyvii chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
Heheh! Laughed out loud to this one! - Fun drabble!
jasper03 chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
Love the image you just put in my head! So funny! I can see John and his "Boy you best just settle down now" look and Dean with his "This sucks balls" look. The look that really stuck though was the "No way in Hell is HE sticking THAT in THERE" look. ;)
Twinchy chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
I really feel for Dean here - I would have gone ballistic as well in this situation. Yet, I see why Dean reluctantly behaved as long as his father was around... who'd want to tangle with a full grown grizzly, after all. *grin*
Mad Server chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
I really like your style.

Love the opening line in this, and how vividly pissy Dean is.
KatyMM chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
Oh that was funny! Pity that poor night nurse!
writergirl94 chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
hahah wow
Mikiya2200 chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
Por Dean, I'm still laughing at the image, I just love the last sentence! Great job!
IndigoNightandRayneStorm chapter 1 . 1/12/2009