Reviews for Insuppressible
Beth M chapter 10 . 12/25/2011
Yay so Atin wasn't a darkling after all! And also how he turned out to be Nita's soul- that was just plain COOL!

Oh Lord I just figured this out and I can't believe it took me so long- Atin is Nita spelled backwards!

Oh, and how it hatched from that stone- that was awesome!

In other words, let's just say that if DD decided to use these two fanfics as a future book, it would the best book in the series. Period.

BEST ENDING EVER!
Beth M chapter 4 . 12/25/2011
Yep. It definitely sounds like a darkling, because in Midnighters: The Secret Hour (the first midnighters book) the first time Jessica saw a darkling (or maybe it turned out to be a slither- I definitely need to reread those books) it was in the shape of a small cat.
Beth M chapter 3 . 12/25/2011
A DARKLING?

Sorry. Midnighters reference. You probably won't get it. It's just that that was the first thing to pop into my mind. That and the Lone Power, but the Lone One wouldn't have bright purple eyes, would he?
zz9pzza chapter 9 . 11/8/2010
Just a quick thank you for your young wizards stories here. I have enjoyed reading them.
zz9pzza chapter 7 . 11/8/2010
I am enjoying this story however I would rework the following as it is not your best writing "I was having a bad dream. Well actually, I guess that's an understatement if there ever was one. By 'bad dream' I mean 'worst dream you've ever had in your life where you wish you would just die rather than go through the torture this dream is putting you through x100' dream."
cheeky-squirrel chapter 10 . 3/18/2010
Naw "you stupid, stupid wizards!" That's so cute. And I literally lol'ed at "I said hold the tentacle... extra limes..." I mean, my ex-boyfriend used to talk in his sleep, and he came out with some gems, but that, that is brilliant.

I loved this fic. And Irrevocable, of course. It's sniffle-causing and heart-wrenching, but utterly, utterly wonderful.

One gripe, though, and it's the same thing I say to a lot of other fanfic writers. SPELLING. It's my pet peeve. But apart from that, it's an excellent story.
cheeky-squirrel chapter 4 . 3/18/2010
Aw, teh kitteh, kitteh. :-)

And yes, that's pretty much all I wanted to say. I shall review more thoroughly when I, you know, FINISH the story. I just wanted to say aw at the kitty and wish I had that kitty instead of the one that throws up on my beading magazines...
Dragon Crystals chapter 2 . 1/27/2010
This chapter made me cry.
QuixoticQuest chapter 10 . 8/17/2009
WaH! What I really meant was whoops, but close enough. I missed this epilogue. Okay- NOW I can say it's completely tied off. I can't believe I didn't bother to scroll down on the chapter menu. Scratch the comment about this piece not being finished, it's cool the way it is, it was my fault I missed the epilogue.

Again, thanks for an awesomeness read!

-Don "QuixoticQuest" _
QuixoticQuest chapter 9 . 8/17/2009
Well, I saw from the beginning that Atin was Nita's soul (not that I didn't like the idea). But it fit in with the story which is the important thing.

I think the ending could have been more fleshed out, but that's just me.

I look forward to your next story.

As always a pleasure reviewing,

-Don "QuixoticQuest"
QuixoticQuest chapter 8 . 8/17/2009
Yup. Definitely would drive me insane if I had to go through this kind of thing, so I guess you can say for sure your story is effective.

QuixoticQuest chapter 7 . 8/17/2009
Yeah, if I was Kit I'd be pretty mad at Atin for teaser-trailering with Nita being there.

Once again a short but sweet chapter.

Bene.

QuixoticQuest chapter 6 . 8/17/2009
I think the cat helps keep both Kit and the reader light hearted in the midst of a situation that is very trying. Good balance of tone.

A short chapter, but that doesn't mean it's not good. _

-Don
QuixoticQuest chapter 5 . 8/17/2009
Excellent pacing on the ending "cliffie" (I like that term, ha, ha- very appropriate).

I like the recurring image of eyes, keeping some kind of image that appears in each chapter is nice, it ties it all together.

Another good chapter!

QuixoticQuest chapter 4 . 8/17/2009
Sorry, I'm really not trying to be rude or anything, believe me. I wanted to point out that you mispelled "lose" you spelled it "loose" which is the loose as in "it came loose from its previous place" not "lose" as in the present tense of "I lost it."

Ya? Coolio.

I like the cat thing, really funny how Kit has a world of weird things to deal with.

All the best,