Reviews for No Way, No How
Rose Aegis chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
Wow, the ending shocked me. I was SO sure it was Popuri narrating...

Well, it was still entertaining. KaixRick is pretty interesting.
hmgurl4evr chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
*chokes on food* Holy crap! O_O

I didn't know this wa story! That shocked me a bit! *my poor innocent mind* lol. xD But it was cute, I love ducklings, too! 3
SweetieLove chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
quite an unexpected read for me..

I like your idea about RickxKai...

nice twist at the end..

pH 12 chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
Wow! What a shocker! I completely adored it.
Thoughtless7 chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
Wa ha ha, this is so cute...! 8D

Good luck in the contest!
The Scarlet Sky chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
"The border was perfect for the both of us since it had a darling, nautical motif with sailboats rising and falling on the gently rolling waves, and in the very center was a naval star like the tattoo on his back."

This has nothing to do with anything, but I loved that description.

As all your reviewers have been, I was shocked by the identity of the speaker (thought it was Popuri, silly me) but the tone fooled me completely with its somber and mistrusting almost makes me fear for their marriage if they're so easily prone to jealousy, haha. Your hero acted quite feminine in this, so your deception was well-executed, even though I personally never saw that character's personality that way. That doesn't mean it's OOC, though-it's just a different angle. It's certainly an angle worth reading, and one that will do wonderfully in the contest. :D
Kitsune no Tora chapter 1 . 1/22/2009

Angsty then fluffy! 8D It made me squee at the end. XD

Good luck in the contest~
Moonlit Dreaming chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
Nice twist there! It was very funny and cute, and I love how you managed to keep the pair in-character.

Great work and good luck in the contest!
Kairi Tsubasa chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
Oh, I thought I had figured it out and then I find out it's Rick. I was almost a hundred percent convinced it was Popuri so when I found out it was Rick, I was surprised. I'm not surprised like this often. I can't really think of anything that could help this story or your writing style. Good job, and good luck with the contest. I'll be watching.
Forbidden Blue Rose chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
Aww a duckling! That's so sweet!

Rick does seem to be like an "insecure wife type" lulz. XD

Gosh this was insanely cute~

You did a fantabulous job. Good luck with the contest! X3
Dionysus S chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
Haha, this was great! And I totally love how smooth Kai acted throughout this whole thing. Hehe, and the exchange between the two was so cute~wow, I never thought of this pairing before, but now it's totally going on my top favs for the HM.

Good luck with the contest!

x chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
*agrees*rick cant get enough of kai
Smash Genesis chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
Wow. This was great! You really had me guessing as to who the couple was. At first I thought it was Manna and Duke, then Popuri and Kai... but this was just shocking. (In a good way of course.)

Though, while Rick was written in character, this whole story is based on an OOC concept. Rick detests Kai because he's afraid that Kai will take Popuri away from Mineral Town forever - and he takes every opportunity to show it. I think it would have been better if you had worked in an explanation for their relationship. Other than that, everything is fine.

I hope this helped!

P.S. Tablecloths for the win!
Ninny-na chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
-nearly squealed at the end-
Authors Note1 chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
That was shocking.

*puts jaw back in mouth*

Lol, Rick.

Kai is such an idiot!

He just teased her- him sorry- about having an affair?

Well, sheer shock and slight mortification aside, yaoi never ceases to entertain me.

Great job!