Reviews for Familiar Faces
Ca.zaphira chapter 7 . 3/30
Just found your story and absolutely love it. I see it has been quite some time since any updates but will cross my fingers in hopes of someday you will write more.
Babysis64 chapter 7 . 5/3/2014
this was a good chapter as well. Yes Edward doesn't deserve Issy back just for the reason how he treated her before right. Just because Bella is a vampire and I really don't think that they are soul mates anyways just because of all the stories I read so far they all state you can't hurt the person or even leave her or him right. I wonder if Bella will meet her one and only true mate right the one that completes her. Thank you for sharing what you have so far, and yes concentrate on your schooling and the best of luck with you. Have a good week.
Babysis64 chapter 5 . 5/2/2014
this was a good chapter as well. Wow so her power is control. Yes I hope Bella doesn't completely trust the Cullen's again. Also she mentioned that she doesn't stay in a play too long I wonder why that is. Glad she didn't share everything right.
Babysis64 chapter 4 . 5/2/2014
this was a good chapter as well, yes Bella is right that the Cullen's doesn't deserve to know anything about her. They really don't deserve her back into the coven of the Cullen's right. They hurt her and probably killed her since they left her alone for Victoria or Laurent to get her right. Also 85 years is a long time right.
Babysis64 chapter 3 . 5/2/2014
This was a interesting chapter as well, yes I was hoping that Bella didn't give them another chance just6 because of the way they treat her all of he time right, I hope she puts her foot down and that would be it right.
Babysis64 chapter 2 . 5/2/2014
good for Isobel, good way toput them down some notches right. I hope she doesn't accept them back into her life again right.
Babysis64 chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
this first chapter was very different but good, wow so Bella has been a vampire for a long time huh. But she's been doing okay and that is good right. I wonder who changed her.
babesbraves chapter 7 . 9/19/2013
I know it's been 4 years since your last update but please will you think about going back to your story it's too good to waist by leaving it hanging in the air like this!
Nightshadow913 chapter 7 . 6/16/2013
I love this story! What happened between Alice and Jasper, and how is Izzy going to handle that without hurting Alice if/when she and Jasper get together? Also, I noticed that you haven't updated this story in nearly four years: is it abandoned? (PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE say no!)
Olivia Williams chapter 3 . 10/13/2012
you know they really have some nerve they left her abandoned her they have no right to demand even a second of her time
aphrodite4986 chapter 7 . 8/22/2012
Oh I so hope that there is more to this
Bumblebee transformer lover chapter 7 . 2/20/2012
Update please
deltagrl chapter 7 . 8/30/2011
LOVING THIS STORY. I LOVE IZZY NEW ATTITUDE, COULDN'T STAND BELLA. SHE ALWAYS SEEMED WHINEY. CURIOUS TO WHY J AND A STAYED TOGETHER. WILL THAT BE REVEALED LATER
Textcrazy chapter 7 . 7/11/2011