Reviews for Familiar Faces
babesbraves chapter 7 . 9/19/2013
I know it's been 4 years since your last update but please will you think about going back to your story it's too good to waist by leaving it hanging in the air like this!
Nightshadow913 chapter 7 . 6/16/2013
I love this story! What happened between Alice and Jasper, and how is Izzy going to handle that without hurting Alice if/when she and Jasper get together? Also, I noticed that you haven't updated this story in nearly four years: is it abandoned? (PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE say no!)
Olivia Williams chapter 3 . 10/13/2012
you know they really have some nerve they left her abandoned her they have no right to demand even a second of her time
aphrodite4986 chapter 7 . 8/22/2012
Oh I so hope that there is more to this
Micheal myers Halloween lover chapter 7 . 2/20/2012
Update please
deltagrl chapter 7 . 8/30/2011
LOVING THIS STORY. I LOVE IZZY NEW ATTITUDE, COULDN'T STAND BELLA. SHE ALWAYS SEEMED WHINEY. CURIOUS TO WHY J AND A STAYED TOGETHER. WILL THAT BE REVEALED LATER
Textcrazy chapter 7 . 7/11/2011
Great fic
Kenjo chapter 7 . 6/4/2011
Ack! Update this fic please. It's really really coolD
Fourshotchild chapter 7 . 2/20/2011
Well, this is an interesting story. It's kinda crazy that Bella has so many powers. It's almost unbelievable, but I do enjoy a powerful Bella (or should I say Izzy). I think you've done a pretty wonderful job creating personable interactions. I'd love to see how Jasper and Izzy kindle a new relationship. Good luck on your future chapters. I see that you haven't updated in a while. I'll definately check up on this tale.
AUDE8 chapter 7 . 1/31/2011
This story is awesome. Please update soon¡
Garra'sTsuki chapter 7 . 11/4/2010
GO Izzy! she is cool
Darlinland chapter 7 . 9/27/2010
please continue your story I'm dying to keep reading, please, please ... IS GREAT ...! I love the new Bella (Izzy) and awww .. Jasper is my weak point! $

Thanks for this refreshing story so please continue.
sam's-lurker-droid chapter 6 . 8/29/2010
Awesome so far! What a great idea for a story! I realize that you haven't updated in awhile but I for one an sooo hoping for more! I can't belive that you're only 17... you've got talent kid! NOW PLEASE don't take that the wrong way... I'm old enough to be your mom and I'm highly impressed. I can't even manage to write a decent review...

sam
Rpatz-Wifey chapter 7 . 8/8/2010
AH! I totally just went to click next chapter and it WASN'T THERE! :[ *tear* I just LOVE Jasper and Bella and can NOT wait for them to start getting all hot and bothered by each other! lol... Can you PLEASE update ASAP? I will do ANYTHING for you to post the next chapter within the next week or two! PLEASE? 0:) -that's an angel if you didn't realize... lol
chocolate1123 chapter 7 . 8/5/2010