Reviews for The Reality of Runescape
itte'sasprite chapter 9 . 11/10/2013
Um, hello! I found your diary and accounts of runescape most interesting. And i'll take your advice to heart. I'm glad I chanced upon this. I'm glad you wrote this. Thank you! And I wish you the best of luck in your future endeavours and relationships.
Lindsey12109 chapter 9 . 11/2/2013
I really enjoyed your story! It was so interesting and I can relate to that. Write more about your experiences! They are very interesting! But that's also cool that your Mormon as well :)
Thomas chapter 9 . 10/11/2013
You started up again, and I got so excited. Now nothing.
Guest chapter 9 . 8/23/2013
You did two chapters within a short span of time, and, now it has been four months? Five? If you started this up again because somebody in runescape told you to, I may just have to add and demand it from you online
bekaleelulu chapter 9 . 7/17/2013
haha great story :p im mormon too and live played rs for just about the same amount of time. add me. :p bekaleelulu
Guest chapter 9 . 7/5/2013
moar
AshtrayWasp chapter 8 . 5/22/2013
Wow this was surprise, I haven't been on this site for awhile.

Never thought I'd see another chapter added on, I don't really have the time to read this - I should be doing other things but meh. I need a break, here goes!
Guest chapter 2 . 4/18/2013
'The sky overhead was dark but clear with the moon glowing millions of miles away.'

My inner astronomer is forcing me to say this...
The moon is about 250,000 miles from the earth. anyway, great fic. I look forward to future chapters, if there will be any.
Guest chapter 9 . 4/15/2013
I'll admit, I check every couple of days to see if you've released a new chapter for this. Please keep at 'em!
Amanda chapter 9 . 4/13/2013
When do you think the next one will be out? And get away from John, he doesn't want anything serious. I know people like him, Runescape is full of them, he'll get a girl and not know what to do with her, but not want to lose her either. You won't get anywhere with him. Like you said, 'scared, undependable, all talk, distancing.'
Paul chapter 9 . 4/11/2013
Just a word of advice, you should explain what things like 'pm' and 'fm' mean for the people reading this who don't play runescape. I just came across these, are you still doing them?
Dan chapter 9 . 4/2/2013
Yay, another chapter! Please keep doing these I like them
Wabbajacked chapter 9 . 4/2/2013
I used to be young and stupid when I started playing RuneScape. I was around 6 or 7, and became really immersed in the virtual world. I learned some valuable lessons too, like what a "gf" was and to put any weird guy who spoke to me in my Ignore List, and not to give random strangers your password when they offer you membership in return, and absolutely do NOT go on a PvP world (which I only later on realized meant "Player versus Player").

I played it for sooo long buuut it sort of sucks now. I remember going on the site all those years ago and seeing the player count in the millions, while now there are barely over 50k players on at the same time. It's shameful and sad. I hope Jagex sees what they've done to their precious RuneScape.

I loved RuneScape so much I downloaded its soundtracks. WHAT KIND OF IDIOT GEEK DOES THAT?

(I have no idea what this comment is - some weird ranting fiesta mixed with a nostalgia parade)
Dan chapter 8 . 3/31/2013
I came across this a while ago, bookmarked the page, and as I was cleaning through my bookmarks I found it again. i was surprised to see a new chapter. You should definitely keep going with this! PS what kind of a name is TouchS?
helldragon.xd chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
All I gotta say is.. Wow. 0_0

I personally feel deja vu when I read this story. Your Runescape life is almost the same as mine, save a few parts. E.g My Gender is male, I'm only 14, etc. Anyways, I can easily sympathy on what you feel, since I have loved a girl that brought me nothing but pain. (As I explained the deja vu)

Either way, the story was good. If you wanna friend me on Runescape, that's cool too.

My current acc that I use is lijiexiong. My main account, however, would have to remain secret for now due to large Rs celebrity mobbings that still occur. (Just ask Zezima). Pming your username would be helpful too.

Thx.