Reviews for Happy New Year
Lyrical-Nerd chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
Somehow this was already on my favorites list but I'd never reviewed it, which is bad, because I love it! They're very in-character, especially the part where they're all speculating on what Gibbs is doing for New Year's. I could totally imagine that as a scene in the show. xD

Tiva and McAbby make me smile. :) Thanks for writing! :D

~Kayla
God'srider chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
That was really cute! I liked that Tony only kissed her cheek first clearly holding back because he thought that is what she wanted. It was sweet at the end!
magical-sprinkle chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
Ooh you write so well, they were very IC!

:D

Love it!
zatl chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
hehe :)

loved it.

great job.
SemperFiNeverForget051909 chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
“It was a bit… anticlimactic.”

could sense the depression there.
Oktober TM chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
i'm kind of late but, i loved it ]

they should make a new years episode next year. i'd love to see who kisses who :)
Penelope Louise chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
I love it!

It is really good ]
MyOwnWorstCritic chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
aww, so cute!
AmieR chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
I like it a lot. I am a big fan of McAbby. Please give us more.
Eternal Optimist chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
Awesome! Happy late New Years to you! Great story I LOVE McAbby and Tiva!
TheYoungTimpani chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
Okay, I know that I don't like it when people favorite, but don't review so I'm making an effort to review every story that I favorite from here on (lucky number 1).

I loved it. Really, I did, not just saying that...Ignore the first paragraph for a moment. Loved it. I love New Year's fics, they are always so romantic. Not to mention the combination of Tiva and McAbby makes me very very happy!

Yay!
Jaye Black chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
AH OMG PETRA THIS IS AMAZING. *dies*

"She spun around slowly and raised an eyebrow, leaning back and propping her elbows up on the marble slab. Back in the living room, McGee and Abby shared a look as they curiously watched the encounter between their two coworkers silently. Ziva smiled to herself as Tony took the bait, shifting his weight to his arms and pitching forward to close the gap between their torsos, a devilish look in his eye. She leaned in slowly and shifted her head to the side so their cheeks were nearly touching, and whispered in his ear, her breath tickling the sensitive skin. “We are going to need more than two glasses.”"

That? That was HOT. I think I was like, holding my breath imagining it, lol.

Oh you got all of the characters down PERFECTLY and this made me giggle and squee and aww all at the same time, eek. *loves*

This is fabulous. Great job bb!