Reviews for If He Wasn't Sick Before
The North Wyn chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
LOL! Poor Dean!
bhoney chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
LOL Too funny! Though I'd probably have the same reaction. *snort* That's gross! Ew!
twinchaosblade chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
What a mean little brother! Stolen from the vet's clinic... I was rolling on the floor laughing! And I can totally understand why Dean is freaking out all of a sudden.
Dream Painter chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
LOL! OMG! That is HILARIOUS!

I LOVE IT! hahaha-poor Dean!
Onyx Moonbeam chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
Fun...poor Dean. Can't get a break, sick, animal thermometer. That's hysterical.
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
Hey SuperNoodle

Ewh! yuk! heehee DBB x
Mikiya2200 chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
Had me laughing out LOUD at the end, poor Dean! Great drabble!
sweetysmart0505 chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
OMG, that was classic! Totally non-typical of a Winchester which makes it even funnier when it does happen. Good job!
jasper03 chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
Oh my! This is so "eww" for the animal thermometer *we know where those go, but Sam doesn't* and this is also so "aww" for the sweet Sam taking care of big brother. And I love the poor darling patient mumbling around the thermometer in his mouth while being racked with chills as well. I have a thing for sick Deans.

I believe I speak for a lot of older siblings when I say "Don't try to help us anymore!" to the little sibs. They try so hard, but then we end up with animal butt thermometers in our mouths...Was Sam kidding or did he really not get what he did was beyond wrong? Almost wish he was dead serious...

*Hugs*

Katie
Twinchy chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
Ew, now if Dean didn't already catch a nasty bug, there's definitely one in his future. I bet next time, Dean's going to relie on telling the temperature by putting his palm on his forehead instead...
Mad Server chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
You made Dean shivery and wrapped him in a blanket and stuck a thermometer in his mouth and made him try to explain to Sam around it that he was fine. And therefore you rock. :) Thank you so much for playing! I missed this the other night, I think it's not in the comm yet.

I love that Dean's appalled by the animal thermometer, and that Sam doesn't get why. And that Sam stole a thermometer from vet's office. I love the idea of Sam in there, questioning a vet or whatever, and then thinking, "Maybe someday Dean or I will be sick, and we'll need this." Unless it was just that week, in which case it's, "Dean kind of looks like crap, I'd better steal this thermometer." He's a thoughtful, forward-thinking man, that Sam.

Yay for you drabbling!
azab chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
good one
JaneConstantine chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
I love it! I think it would be cool if u turned this into a series of Sam and Dean oneshots.
sunnyjunedays chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
Hi, Great, Sam stole the thermometer from the vets clinic. Haha. I could just picture Dean's face as he learned that little tidbit of information. x
Letting The Rain In chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
Heh! Shudder to think where that thermometer was intended for. Poor old Dean. Love the drabble babes x