Reviews for How to fly a Kite and other life lessons
CombustibleLemons14 chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
"...some rules meant to be broken."

I think some of the kids here life by that rule. Then again, it's a rule, so by not breaking any other rules, you're breaking that rule, so technically everyone's a rule-breaker. Hm...

This was just too cute. (No pun intended), but Nita seemed a little out-of-character. Then again, I could never make characters "in-character". So who am I to judge?

I laughed during the first few paragraphs.

"...Never stick your hand in a blender while its on 'chop'...salmon, artichoke, and orange smoothies are not meant to be ingested, if you write and talk in a language no one can understand people will think you're crazy, never try to pet a rabid bear,..." I have no words for those...Well, I have words but that would lead to extreme rambling and this only allows like, what, 9999 words? So...Hasta la proxima!
SnowsongIsAJaypawFan chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
QuixoticQuest chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
Ha, ha. "Don't fall in love with your best friend." Cute, it's a really nice one-shot. Although I'm not sure that Nita would say "Kit-Kat" to Kit, she's kind of tom-boyish. But otherwise I think it's well paced, I like Kit's internal dialogue with himself, it's realistic and it's funny.

Until the next story,

-Don "QuixoticQuest" _
maple the wacky tree chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
neets seemed a little out of character, but other than that i enjoyed the fluffiness!
Hitomi-chanchan chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
NYA! your fan fictions are so 'cute'!
zebrasdancing chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
blessedbyacurse chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
aw, cute! i love Kit/Nita fluff :D
tinkrbell225 chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
aw i love it it was so cute
polka-dotted-pengiuns chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
Naw, this was cute. I really liked the way it was written. Good job :)
redflame1020 chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
SO cute. I thought it was very humorous. Nita seemed just a little out of character, but Kit was dead on. Over all, a nice FanFic
The Capslock Critic chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
this is so totally AWESOME!
Second daughter of Eve chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
Aw! I love Kit Nita fluff.