Reviews for The Stripper in the Lab Coat
Puppy64 chapter 2 . 6/12/2014
That was funny and hot :)
Guest chapter 2 . 4/5/2013
wow :)
o chapter 2 . 3/2/2012
It's a bit to sweet for Bones. They are not expressing their love that much. Not even in their thoughts. It would destroy Bones if there was that much love and care. Booth and Brennan have to have that sexual tension and denial, or else it will be to boring and it would not be fun to watch like it is now.

But good writing anyway. It was fun to read. :)
hot4booth chapter 2 . 6/2/2011
Very creative!
Angry Warrior chapter 2 . 3/28/2011
Very Nice, I can't necessarily picture Bones buying a teddy to wear for Booth, but that's one way to get them together.

Nice job.
amyylasee chapter 2 . 4/20/2009
Aww hot fic (:

loved it!

~HamHead xoxo
boothissohot chapter 2 . 3/6/2009
ROFL! loved it u should continue!
rbs89 chapter 2 . 2/11/2009
very very cute. and i can't help but want to hurt Jared for all the times he's hurt booth...
inzaghina chapter 2 . 2/7/2009
This story was justo so perfect.. I love them so much!

And the idea you had is so brilliant.. kudos to Angela for convincin Brennan!
daMareMare chapter 2 . 2/1/2009
loved this story! especially the thoughts of Bones while Seeley was telling her what he wanted... great job.
mar-aureus chapter 2 . 1/28/2009
That was great! You made good use of the different POV.

I liked when Booth said that he wanted Bones, not someone like her, it's so sweet. Also that line, it's so funny:

“But Booth couldn’t wear that! It’s designed for a woman and it’s much too small.”
DarkArts27 chapter 2 . 1/28/2009
Bahaha, that was pro man :) Sorry, I'm in school language again lol.

That was a really good idea adding Bennan's Pov :) Look forward to more of your stuff, this had me in stitches :)

Taylor.
Dakota Kid chapter 2 . 1/27/2009
WHOO-HO! Now only if it would just HAPPEN!
misslizzie1204 chapter 2 . 1/27/2009
great follow-up chapter!

it was good to see things from brennan's point of view, about how the whole thing came together at brennan's end...i was guessing she didnt own the teddy bear thing earlier...

but you explained that, so its all good :D

keep up the good work!