Reviews for Absence
RaggingLightningWolf chapter 3 . 10/28/2013
nicely done
Amarelle chapter 7 . 6/22/2012
I really liked this fic. It's very sweet and heartwearming, and Kagome is really pretty realistic and in character, which is hard to come by nowadays and sets it apart from a lot of other post-manga fics.

The one thing I do have to say, though: Someone has probably mentioned this to you this already, but according to my (limited) knowledge of Japanese, "aite" usually refers to an opponent. I think it can still mean friend in some cases, but I've usually only heard it when used for an enemy. Still, great fic!
maggie chapter 7 . 5/12/2012
i loved this story so much! it was so awesome!
Ekko Rayne chapter 7 . 6/8/2011
I'm reviewing the entire story in one go instead of chapter by chapter since once I started reading I couldn't stop. I loved how you easily blended the happenings of the two worlds together. You writing was amazing and it was so easy to connect with how Kagome felt because I had been there before though I didn't get back with the guy in the end like she did. It was beautifully written and detailed really well. You left nothing unsaid. It was overall an amazing story.
Crystal Twilight chapter 7 . 10/16/2010
Good work. I liked this story.
Kaggy-Higgs88 chapter 7 . 5/27/2010
This story was AWESOME...I loved it!
Bloodwolf1994 chapter 7 . 5/30/2009
Good! Amazing! Fantastic!
Kanna37 chapter 7 . 4/27/2009
This was a really good read...not to mention your other picks in your authors notes as read-worthy stories, most of those are already on my favs list.

Amber
Shadowmaiden3 not logged in chapter 4 . 4/20/2009
I just had the funniest thought. What if her requests to meet the author were denied because it was Inuyasha (or an immortal her) that wrote the manga!

Brilliant idea by the way, Kagome reading the Inuyasha manga! I never would have thought of that
Moonstone212 chapter 4 . 4/11/2009
AW! I LOVED that chapter! IT was SO GOOD! The only thing I didnt like was how you made Inuyasha kiss another girl! When I read that I was just like, "WHAT THE FUK? HOW COULD SHE MAKE INUYASHA KISS ANY BODY THATS NOT KAGOME? DAMIT, DAMIT, DAMIT, DAMIT, DAMIT, DAMIT, DAMIT, DAMIT, WHAT THE HELL?" But other than GREAT chapy! Oh and yes, I SO agree with you! INUYASHA'S FANGS ARE WAY SEXY! ;)
Moonstone212 chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
Aw! Thia is really good!
sweet-archangel chapter 7 . 3/1/2009
ahh, sweet ending, glad that she made it back eventually...
earthbender068 chapter 7 . 3/1/2009
bravo! another great fic. i will forever be your fangirl! :) i was a little nervous that she wouldn't be able to get back at first, but i'm glad she did. and of course the reunion was rocky. i loved inuyasha would kiss her senseless when they were alone, but it was also funny to see him only be near her where in public. very much like the inuyasha that i love.

and i can imagine kaeda scolding sakura. haha. it was probably so firm, but still sweet and gentle. and how well does she know both inuyasha and kagome, they'll be back.

and the line that inuyasha used, 'i built this house for us. this is our home.' it was perfect b/c kagome doesn't expect inuyasha to be a wordsman or eloquent. that wouldn't be him. he's so rough, but with her ever so gentle.

this was a great story and a great break from the normal naruto fics. it was fantastic.

and would you be surprised if inuyasha really called kagome a toilet? haha! til next time my bunny chan!

hugs and kisses

terri
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 7 . 2/28/2009
wow nice it was strange but good i can see it kinda good job
kallmered chapter 7 . 2/28/2009
~Lovved~ it! Awesome. I love these types of storys. And yes I am a smut bunny as you say, but I thank you for that lemon!