Reviews for Found in Time
deanssammy chapter 18 . 9/12/2015
really sad at the end. so you could think he gave up and passed away or it's like he knew that he was save and would be able to rest easy for the rest of his life . for me it his the second way because i kinda hate to think that one of em dies. still love it
AH chapter 1 . 5/14/2015
OH MY GOD THIS IS AMAZING
Cate Winchester chapter 18 . 8/19/2014
Holy shit! Did Sam die? I'm so confused.
Tips chapter 11 . 3/18/2014
Omg please separate your comments at the bottom from the story. It just completely ruins the story and is very frustrating. Like put a line under the last sentence of the chapter and below that write whatever you want. Hope you take this advice because I'm struggling to just make it through this story. And that's sad how it's taking away from the enjoyment of your great plot.
Hanairoh chapter 19 . 1/16/2013
I read your story in two hours. It's awesome. I'm just slightly confused about the epilogue. Did Sam die or did he just pass out? Personally, I'd like to think of it as an open ending, an happy one. Jood job anyway!
Guest chapter 19 . 10/31/2012
Did he pass out, or did he just randomly die?!
Guest chapter 19 . 9/5/2012
I'M confused as well as other people he so that pretty mean he should have deserved living in peace with John and if so at least he died inPeace in Deans arms
DeansSammy chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
poor sammy
goldenspringtime chapter 11 . 7/3/2012
you are quite evil but enjoyable so.
Killingdanse chapter 19 . 2/19/2012
Ok you will rarely read reviews from me but you just kind left it...you are a good write but resolution and continuity is needed.
SnowflakeMelodies chapter 5 . 4/22/2011
I'm 14, I wouldn't want to have a surgery. :( Did you end up needing it?
SnowflakeMelodies chapter 3 . 4/22/2011
My guess is it's his parents who hurt him.
Half-Tongue chapter 6 . 5/3/2010
*Waves frantically* I play softball too! I'm a pitcher! Who! Represent!

I like this story! :)
doyleshuny chapter 19 . 11/21/2009
Excellent! I loved it! I'm just so glad that Dean and John got that poor baby away from his "parents". So good!
doyleshuny chapter 10 . 11/21/2009
So when are Dean and John going to kill Sammy's filthy pervert parents SLOWLY? I KNEW I HATED THEM! Poor Sammy. OMG this is so good! I love it! Fantastic Job! They are going to kill Sammys rapist parents right?