Reviews for Amidst the Storm
OfStarsAndMoon chapter 1 . 4/9/2014
Can you please write a sequel? Like how the other will react to their engagement *insert evil laugh*.
Good work on the fanfic though, I absolutely love it!
ravenskyeblackhawk chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
This was a lovely story. I do so enjoy a good Kijin/Shuurei fic! The only problem I had was that it was too short! _;;
moor chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
I like how you wrote their intimacy, without too many details - it was very tasteful, and suited them. : ) (IMHO)
Airen Sakura Fuyu chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
nicely written... i love the way you describe 'Reishin's screaming expletives' the most _ keep it up
Uncoloured186 chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
It was a lovely story. Too bad, it was only one-shot.

I hope to read more and more about them.

Anyway, thanks for sharing this.

Keep writing! XD
Annaliesmarie99 chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
Fantastic! I like it! REally great... :)

There did seem parts when you could have expanded a bit, especially the details regarding the lovemaking scenes, but the fic is lovely nonetheless...god job!:D

Ganbatte ne!
Aakasha chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
/fangirl squee

omg, that was awesome! i was so excited when i found this, lol. Kou Kijin is one of my favorite characters. :) now i just nee a full length one with him in it and one with Sa Sakujun and i'm all set! 3
Azhmyr Athena Le-Fay chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
love it very much
fouloldron chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
Wouldn't mind a bit more description of the scenery, but it's still good. :)

More? :hopeful face:
mdthegreat chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
hahahahaha!i could imagine reishin stabbing him with his fan!please continue this!hahahahA!
moonlightkissed chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
I liked the story and its plot some grammatical mistakes here and there but I think you did well.
midnight98 chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
I loved it! I hope maybe you could continue, if you wanted too.
t42n24t2 chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
I think you have set the stage beautifully for upcoming chapters, if you wish. Seeing Reishin's reaction to the proposal would be priceless. However, your love scene was nicely handled with a mixture of tenderness and sensitivity that allows your reader to imagine the scene without explicit description. Very nicely done. I don't think Shuurei was OOC. How would anyone react to such a desvastatingly handsome and beautiful man? Stunned into silence works.