Reviews for Stuffed Up
TheKritty chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
Don't worry,Deano,we wont talk about the other kind...*smirks* What a picture,has to be embarrassing as hell for Dean *snickers*

Very well done!
twinchaosblade chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
Hehe, the boys are just too cute when they care for each other! Loved that Dean, despite his sickness hasn't lost his humour.

Fine work!

And sorry for being so terribly late with reviewing, with my crazy working schedule at the moment, it's taking me ages to try and catch up with all the drabbles. *hangs head in shame*
JaneConstantine chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
I like it...that was good!
Orange Autumn chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
XD Ah! Loved it! Another fav. Great convo between the boys!
Dream Painter chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
Hahahaha... No. No, we shan't mention the other kind, shall we?
writergirl94 chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
ahaha greatt
KatyMM chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
Sam is a brave guy to try that manouvre on a sick, sleeping Dean! He's lucky he didnt have a run in with Mr Pointy! Great fun Phoebe!
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
Hey Phoebe.

Heehee, that's very cool..No! we'll never mention the other type! And Mr Pointy will always come to mind when I see that beautiful arm snake beneath the pillow and grasp at the weapon secreted there!

Bev xx
JandJFan92 chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
Lol,

Poor Dean! I think he'd kill Sam if he attempted the other kind. Another lol for Mr. Pointy. Awesome!
sweetysmart0505 chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
Haha, sick!Dean. Cute.
Onyx Moonbeam chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
I love that Dean is complaining (and that's enough really, I love Dean complaining) about an ear thermometer. So innocuous. I love it. Such a good job with them.
Twinchy chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
Really entertaining drabble about how to take Dean's temperature most sneakily. The poor, sick guy and also poor, attacked-by-his-own-brother Sammy.
InSecret chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
Gah, I missed this... I'm not surprised, my net keeps dropping out... *kicks it*

I love every word, but the last two lines are my favourite. Their r/ship, when you write it, even just in 100 words, shines through so well. Great work, as always! :)
NC Girl chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
Fantastic!

I LOVED this line:

“The beep makes my skull vibrate.” Dean blew his nose. “Crap, so does that.”

It's so in-character and perfectly descriptive.

Great, great job!
Supernoodle chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
That was really good - Dean sneezed himself limp lol. Good descriptions. But I do believe that "Mr Pointy" is what Kendra the Vampire Slayer called her favourite stake - not that I was a buffy geek or anything...