Reviews for Jacob's Happily Ever After
sarahmicaela88 chapter 16 . 7/17
This boy really does knw how to fuck up royally doesnt he. Every time he omitts info something horrible happens to her. She's already lost 5 babies and they all happened when he kept shit from her. Doesnt he ever learn? Is this story ever gonna be upated?
sarahmicaela88 chapter 5 . 7/17
Well not sure how great a pappa he'll be or husband. I mean who the hell leaves they're pregnant wife alone with dangers like the ones they have. I mean come on. Did he not think or what?
sarahmicaela88 chapter 3 . 7/17
They went a month without sex? Why?
sarahmicaela88 chapter 2 . 7/17
How the hell could she make him stop.
madison chapter 3 . 3/23/2015
oh my god first they got married and now Bella pregnant what the heck i mean this totally different than ever i love it its getting good right now i love it
madison chapter 1 . 3/23/2015
Bella just got hit and its all Jacob fault she hit and doing nothing i bet if eward came to forks and he loved Bella and that happened he would stop that right now what just happened to Bella i mean that's really crazy what the heck
Hero Dean chapter 16 . 11/30/2014
AW SWEET PLEASE UPDATE
Guest chapter 16 . 8/22/2014
Victoria died in chapter 5 so how can she be back to get killed again? Also, if there were no Cullen's (or at least not as close due to previous corrections of the mistake) why would Victoria be bothering to kill Bella and the baby/babies? Its a nice idea but I don't think you have thought through the story lines much.
misguided-angel 96 chapter 16 . 6/9/2014
awww *crying*
CidneyTeamJacob chapter 16 . 7/5/2012
Umm... Wtf... Please finish this ASAP.
Lunarmagi chapter 16 . 6/16/2012
how come you never finished this?
Brizely chapter 16 . 11/15/2010
Please, let them have a baby! this is to much, snif snif
SydnyMitch chapter 16 . 4/3/2010
GOD-NESS!
Shannon chapter 15 . 2/17/2010
Er.. I thought they'd already killed victoria? When she tried to hurt bella the first time! I'm confused

Still it's a good story