Reviews for The Bridge
leahk80 chapter 16 . 11/14/2014
great story!
Vicki Turner chapter 16 . 6/4/2014
Wow. What an amazing fic! This was full of so much drama, tension- and even action-and we never left the SGC. I'm floored by your ability to ensnare me in a story. I'll probably spend the next couple of weeks happily reading all your fiction.
Ellarot chapter 16 . 3/18/2014
Hands down one of the best Daniel Jackson stories I've EVER read.
You had me jumping up and down in my chair, cheering and cursing at all the twists and turns. I really really really hope you write more Stargate SG1 stories soon.
ambard10 chapter 16 . 11/10/2013
great story ... and i am agree with you.. Stargate for me is the best serie and i love Daniel jackson...
becgate chapter 16 . 6/2/2013
Awesome story! ! Loved every word! Not all great stories take place offworld :)
becgate chapter 15 . 6/2/2013
Woohoo.! ! Go Daniel!
becgate chapter 4 . 6/2/2013
Wonderful story! ! Can't wait to finish reading!
MayaR chapter 16 . 5/23/2013
YESS! finally a Danny fights back story!
I love that you kept daniel in character and didn't make him a super solider but also made him strong and independent (like i think he is). I hate that in most stories he just sulks and waits for other people to rescue him. I can't even explain how in love i am with story. you truly have a gift for writing - please write more danny stories soon!
Spirit Speaker chapter 16 . 7/4/2012
Loved this story. Absolutely amazing. Very few stories can create that painful twinge in my gut like that. Great ending too.
ladygris chapter 16 . 5/14/2012
And your stories get better and better! I loved this one because it did show the switch from Daniel the Scholar to Daniel the Warrior. He was never a soldier, never wanted to fight, but he was willing to become a Warrior for all that he believed.

I have to say that I cheered along with Jack when Daniel said, "You don't scare me."

Great look into Daniel's development as a character.
Neosatsuma chapter 16 . 6/21/2011
This was amazing! You managed to make this intense and fantastic even though it all took place in the relative safety of the SGC. Basically...incredible. I don't know what else to say. :)
Neosatsuma chapter 4 . 6/20/2011
I'm liking this very much. Very well written and in character, and this Kendrick seems...Slimy. Hm. And I like the fact that Walter doesn't even have to turn around to recognize Daniel, and that he calls him 'sir.'
rosebudmelissa chapter 7 . 5/23/2011
Good job with this. I absolutely hate Kendrick. I can't wait to see him taken down. I love seeing Daniel in Archeologist/Academic mode, so this story is right up my ally.
Rat chapter 16 . 11/15/2010
Awesome story! I love how Daniel solved the situation. Great!
EccentricRage chapter 16 . 8/29/2010
stargate fans are awsome and your awsome for writing this story! danny is my absolute favourite charecter! loved it!