Reviews for I got your back, big brother
ChromoMag chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
I'll never get tired of read this kind of fights between them.

Very nice this story.
Mad Server chapter 2 . 1/27/2009
I love the image of Dean limp and white against the bathtub and Sam giving him that worried little grimace and sighing. So glad you decided to continue this!
Miyo86 chapter 3 . 1/26/2009
Um, can't agree with the last statement, but I did enjoy this. Sick!Dean then sick!Sam brought a smile to my face. I was looking forward to this and you didn't dissapoint Nice job!
sammygirl1963 chapter 3 . 1/25/2009
Aw poor Sammy got sick from taking care of Dean when he had whatever it was!
twinchaosblade chapter 3 . 1/25/2009
That was just so lovely, especially loved the role reversal, that Sammy caught it from Dean. But awesomebigbrother returned the care he got from Sam.

twinchaosblade chapter 2 . 1/25/2009
I really enjoy Dean being so cranky because he's sick while Sammy goes all tender mother-henning over him.

twinchaosblade chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
Sque! Sammy cares so much for Dean here. Loved that Sam measured Dean's discomfort by the fact that he had been asked to drive the Impala; very true.

And the last note between them was just classic!
PlatinumRoseLady chapter 3 . 1/25/2009
Poor POOR Sam!

Can I help take care of him, please?
IheartSam7 chapter 3 . 1/25/2009
oh this was freaking awesome. Absolutely awesome.
jasper03 chapter 3 . 1/25/2009
As always, great job Christina! I love how the brothers share everything *in sickness and in health*... sorry, couldn't help myself. I love sick Deans and sick Sams (mostly sick Deans) they make me so happy! Poor sick brothers! *pets the poor sick boys lovingly* It's okay boys, I'll take care of you! ;)

Miyo86 chapter 2 . 1/22/2009
Very nice brotherly fluff and some sick-dean : P As for adding a third part, considering what this week's word is, its like Enkidu played right into your hands
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 2 . 1/22/2009

this was soo sweet!

what an awesome fic!

really brilliant fic love!
Twinchy chapter 2 . 1/21/2009
Really sweet brotherly fluff, writergirl.
PlatinumRoseLady chapter 2 . 1/19/2009
Very fine follow-up!

Poor Sick!Dean... poor baby.
JaneConstantine chapter 2 . 1/19/2009
I can't wait for the next chapter! :)