Reviews for Senbazuru
Lamanth chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
It’s filled with so much hurt, but there’s also a promise of happiness. It was all so real, it was like I could almost see it playing out before my eyes. When you write you do it in such a way that draws the reader in, you bring the characters to life and make us feel along with them.

Sorry, I kinda suck at writing reviews. I can never really manage say what I mean.

Lamanth
Y0URIMAGINARYFRIEND chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
You have a wonderful style, very etheral. It fits perfectly with the flow of this fic. A real pleasure to read.
DBtheLinguaphile chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
Just started reading your stories, and I have to say you write some of the best work on this site. This story in particular stands out to me because of the way that you weave the paper motif throughout the story, using it to portray the way Konan is feeling. Your characters spring off the page, as well. It felt very true to life as well as true to the manga. One minor critique - it occasionally feels stilted in sections where you have several short sentences or fragments tucked in together. Overall, well done. I look forward to reading more of your other work.
coinc chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
Oh my GOD. This is the loveliest Pein/Konan I've ever read.

I love the point of view, love the way Konan's issues aren't glossed over, love the way the people of Amegakure regard their ex-god and his angel. You fleshed out their world so very believably, and the ending, with Konan's world narrowing down (or expanding) to the new baby...that brought tears to my eyes, quite honestly.

You should be very proud of this. It's a gem of a story, and, well...I'll definitely be reading your other Pein/Konan fics too, so I have a feeling I'll be repeating this a lot :)

Thank you for a wonderful read!
CrazyGirlofManyNames chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
Very lovely indeed
Ayase Reincarnated chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
AMAZING! Nagato/Konan forever!
Erisabesu chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
Brilliant last line! I loved this. Never would have thought of them aiming for a family, but it makes so much sense! I also like the twist, how Konan is convinced they can't conceive and yet they do-where usually the couple wants to conceive but has a challenge. Great read.
CoalescentDream chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
*SQUEES*

MOAR! This was a really good one-shot! I loved Konan and BABY!

It's a really nice fic. I particularly liked the beginning and ending. The imagery and symbolism of the paper cranes was really nice too

And GAH! You totally fulfilled one of my kinks by referrig to Konan as Pein's wife!
sassafrasss chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
Sweet beyond words.

I like Konan's reluctance.

Amazing as usual!