Reviews for DARE TO HEIR
WRose chapter 11 . 7/26/2015
motleycruefan52 chapter 11 . 12/31/2014
Write more please!
Lylabeth1 chapter 11 . 5/28/2014
So sad you have not updated
Saskiamq chapter 11 . 5/11/2014
Okey this is about to get interesting . Do wonder if she is the labyrinth itself or another entity that could help them or maybe she is the book it self? DO hope to see an up date soon
Elisabeta.Gray chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
You need to finished this story! Because is refresh and new!
PrincessNay1 chapter 11 . 3/15/2014
can we please have a new up date iam toughly enjoying this story but its been so long since a new chapter was posed :(
Zayide chapter 11 . 11/2/2013
damn...just when it was getting good too.

I hope you find the time to continue soon. It is a very well written, compelling story for sure.
Kilikina12 chapter 11 . 10/31/2013
I read this story a while ago and I really loved the plot and where it was going but then I saw it hadn't been updated in some time. I just rediscovered it and saw that you updated it recently so I hope to see more from you soon because I think this has the makings for an incredible story.
Loki's Only Love chapter 11 . 10/19/2013
oh do update this soon :)
Traveling Muse chapter 11 . 10/16/2013
Loved the fight btwn the two...need another chapter!
V EPSILON chapter 11 . 10/16/2013
Yesssssssssssssss! This update has made my week! Can't wait for more:)
viola1701e chapter 11 . 10/15/2013
ah i am so glad that you are still writing this Story! love it and cant wait to find out how Sarah tames the king ... and how Jareth will be able to get rid of his wife...cause im sure Sarah wont touch him while hes still married...
TheLadyBookworm chapter 11 . 10/15/2013
WOOT! I just re-read all the way through and have to say I love it! I am so glad you are back!
Happyfish chapter 11 . 10/3/2013
This is good so far!
EverChangingUserName chapter 11 . 9/24/2012
oh wow that was quite amazing. you should update soon cause i am anxious to find out what happens next...