Reviews for This Time, It'll Be Different
your-resident-fujoshi chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
Well, first and foremost, welcome to a fandom that is not Naruto, one that I find absolutely amazing. I've read all the Kiesha'ra books three times over, and there aren't very many fanfictions that meet my expectations. Most of them haven't been updated in a long time, were discontinued, or poorly written. I have to say yours definitely meets my expectatons and I thank you. Now I'll go check out your other fanfictions.
wolloce chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
I am so beyond pleased to have stumbled upon this story! I never would have thought to check for fanfics for this series, let alon this pairing.

This whole story is so soft. I'm not sure if that makes sense to you.

Your imagery is wonderful. It really breathes life into the story. I felt almost as though I'd had his dream.

Best of all, it was BELIEVABLE. And I'd like tto think this is exactely what happened.

Dreamer chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
I loved this! They are so cute together ;D
Searching-For-My-Reason chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
Awee, That was adorable. And as for your beta I just read one of her stories and she replied to it, I think she's an amazing author and you were very good too. ;] I'm thankful to have you're guys's Marus/Urban stories to read.
BelliCima chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
Aw! This was so cute! I just LOVE Marus/Urban! They're going to appear in my Kiesha'ra story that I just posted, check it out if you want.

Please, write more Marus/Urban stories! PLEASE! XD
TheSmallestInsanity chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
*SQUEALS*. amzingness! I've always thought those two had it coming. so great! Big fan of Amelia Atwater-Rhodes, and big fan of your story.

a good development of the two characters from how we left them...
NextNothingNew chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
I love this pairing so, so much. I'm glad to have found some decent fic for them; your writing is very smooth and flows well. The ending - going off to dance together again - was lovely.
Tresa Cho chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
Oh, you are bloody fantastic for writing this pairing. Thank you so much, first off. Just a touch of constructive crit for you, since you asked so kindly. When you pop into a flashback, I find it disruptive to separate it out with [Flashback]. There are ways to transition smoothly to a memory without blatantly stating the fact. Writing out [Flashback] tends to shake the reader from the story.

Utterly brilliant story otherwise. :D
Agni xx chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
-squeals in joy- Marus/Urban! Ahh, this just made my day!

"I felt every sensation a hundred times more than I had in my dream: the soft pressure on my side that was Urban’s hand, the firm yet flexible muscle beneath my own hand that was his back, the warmth of his breath blending with my own as our lips danced to music neither of us could hear."

Easily my favorite line of this whole thing, and not even just for the kiss. I love love loved the way that was written. I also adored the flashback scene, with Urban striking the mouthy Serpiente in Marus's defense. So cute!

There's sadly not enough of these two here. I look forward to more!

jessica499499 chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
Love this pairing!Why don't more people write about them!

I love your story!You souund just like marus in it!
QuifrmQueenz chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
This is such a sweet fic. I wish there was more, I almost didn't want it to end. There aren't to many good Urban/Marus fics on this site. Keep writing.
Amethyst Grey chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
*squeals!* That was mangificient! Reading it again gives me another insight. I realized something new after I read it. Google "dream dictionaries" and search "snow". Was that on purpose? Look at "touch" as well :)

I can't get over how sweet it is. Many compliments. Totally awesome~

Thank you again for letting me beta. :) Look forward to seeing more,