Reviews for The Blackest White
Punkie chapter 17 . 6/19
Oh no! I can't believe I forgot to check to see if this was completed before I started reading and fell in love with this story. What a killer cliff hanger...I'm so sad.

I really hope that you someday finish this, I've been so enthralled with everything I've already read along the way. Please, please, please don't completely forget about this story. I guess I will just have to cross my fingers that inspiration to continue to this will sudden strike. I would love to read more if you are so inspired.
Never a Writer chapter 17 . 5/27
I hope one day you find inspiration to continue this fic. I really want to find out what happens next. Thanks for uploading!
CornishGirl chapter 17 . 1/17
I do absolutely understand how life can turn on a dime, and how the best laid plans go astray, and how a story can just go south, but readers invest in a story. Rather than leaving them hanging for years, why not delete the unfinished story? I care about this story as a sequel, but it's annoying that we've all been hung out to dry.

If life turned bad, my apologies. But in the meantime, I detest unfinished stories.
shawnakat1 chapter 17 . 11/18/2015
ahhhhhhhh please please please come back and finish this!
Guest chapter 17 . 10/31/2015
Please finish!
alliekiwi chapter 17 . 8/30/2015
Dalton's life has been hanging in the balance for 5 years. Please fix him!
Death is inevitable chapter 17 . 8/20/2015
Noooooooo! Why? Why are you doing this to us? Come on, please, finish the freaking story! :'( :'( :'(
kezztip chapter 17 . 7/15/2015
Loved your story although why you have it in for Alec I don't get - seems like you miss no opportunity to maim, slice and crush him. Any chance this story will ever be completed?
Guest chapter 17 . 4/5/2015
What the hell?! *shrieking* where's the rest of this? This is like my favourite MA AU! I need to know what's going to happen! Please be alive and still have control over your fine-motor functions!
Guest chapter 6 . 4/5/2015
I know they're familiars and completely untrustworthy, but I'd have so sold Logan out to save TC & Alec's baby. Especially the latter.
Guest chapter 17 . 3/23/2015
You need to finish this!
Guest chapter 17 . 3/23/2015
Please for the love of all that is good, don't leave us hanging
Guest chapter 17 . 1/29/2015
I hate you! What the he'll did you abandon this story for? And at such an amazing chapter too! Ughhhhhhhh
Mirandaannw chapter 17 . 12/31/2014
Too bad you never finished this
hoellenwauwau chapter 17 . 12/22/2014
Oh no, this story is not finished! I usually don't read those, but it was just so damn good. And now here I am with this massive cliffhanger and no resolution in sight. Since it's been four years, I very much doubt you will be finishing this one - although I'm not above begging for it. Please!?