Reviews for The Blackest White
What the hell?! *shrieking* where's the rest of this? This is like my favourite MA AU! I need to know what's going to happen! Please be alive and still have control over your fine-motor functions!
I know they're familiars and completely untrustworthy, but I'd have so sold Logan out to save TC & Alec's baby. Especially the latter.
You need to finish this!
Please for the love of all that is good, don't leave us hanging
I hate you! What the he'll did you abandon this story for? And at such an amazing chapter too! Ughhhhhhhh
Mirandaannw chapter 17 . 12/31/2014
Too bad you never finished this
hoellenwauwau chapter 17 . 12/22/2014
Oh no, this story is not finished! I usually don't read those, but it was just so damn good. And now here I am with this massive cliffhanger and no resolution in sight. Since it's been four years, I very much doubt you will be finishing this one - although I'm not above begging for it. Please!?
takewhatchaget chapter 17 . 10/13/2014
consider this a reminder that THIS STORY ISNT FINISHED AND IM UPSET
kaiirine chapter 17 . 6/10/2014
I'm giving a review from my phone...so please excuse me if im not logged in.
I hope you finish this story cuz this is totally gooooood! Please don't be evil and break my heart... :'(
Guest chapter 17 . 4/22/2014
Please don't kill Dalton and please finish your story. I absolutely love it. It is one of the best I've ever read.
Guest chapter 17 . 1/3/2014
Hi! You're a phenomenal writer. But, PLEASE FINISH YOUR STORY? I'm on winter break and I have literally nothing better to do than read. So please, it'd be really amazing if you could finish or just update? Thanks! And again I love yor writting!
Flying Penguin chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
I must say that I've really enjoyed your stories. Hands down some of the best writing I've come across not only in FF but in modern fiction as well. The way in which your characters breathe and live is remarkable. I studied English literature and hold a degree in the subject and can say that you really should pursue a career in writing. The world would be richer for it. I read the prequel to this and I was actually moved to tears as I read it. If you applied half the talent you bring to writing FF as a hobby you'd be a bestseller. It seems you've been away from FF for some time but if you happen to check your reviews and read this please know I'd be more than happy to assist you in preparing and sending in original work to a publisher.
TrianaStyx chapter 17 . 10/22/2013
I so so hope you update this story. It is amazing & I am left in agony over what happens next!
superimpala chapter 16 . 8/14/2013
Hey I found my way back to this story and was wondering if it will ever be completed?
Shaz chapter 17 . 5/26/2013
Please finish this story. I loved it. PLEASE!