Reviews for Waiting
Guest chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
what's kami?
Matani chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
It's fine as is, although I take it that the words I don't know in Japanese are terms for their parents... xD
A Midsummer Night's Dream chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
It's cute though I'm kinda unsatisfied and still yearning for another one.
ARCtheElite chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
That was really touching. The whole kissing scene sounded a little cliched and farfetched (I don't know about Tai's character, but I don't think kissing someone is something you can do irrationally), but it's your story, so it's ok.

To do a second chapter? It is fine the way it is, but if you want to make a brighter ending, you could do one. It would also serve as an interesting inquiry into Tai's relationship with Kari, TK (especially since TK "took" Kari away from him) Matt, and Sora (and Matt "took" Sora away from him. Something worth considering, if you feel up to it.

Oh, and KoumiLoccness...that was rather random.
Sadako- Tokumei Kibou chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
::sigh:: Just the thing I wanted to avoid. I've sent you a private message about this. Please refrain from leaving immature reviews, ok?
KoumiLoccness chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
This is why I dont read Taiora fics no moe! Never give Sorato fans they props they just hating... But then u see a Koumi fan yall bowdown! Koumi foe Life as matter afact Koumi/Sorato/Taiora foe Life- enough of the bs that I been through...