Reviews for Fifteen Months
starpower21 chapter 2 . 5/14/2012
please write more because it is very cool to read
Cattinson chapter 2 . 8/22/2011
this is a truly amaazing story that has developed here

i love how bellas brother is trying to keep her away from edward 1 but it clearly doesnt work ! please please update
Victory2theppl chapter 2 . 3/22/2011
Love it! I've found a few stories similar to this, but I think this one was written the best! Update soon :)
cinniebug23 chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
I wish you would update. This is such a great fan fiction! Cant wait until the next chapter!
lo chapter 2 . 10/10/2010
I really like it so far

please update soon

I dont know if you are still there but I will be waiting for the next chap
SpenceSince1993 chapter 2 . 4/14/2010
i really really liked it, please keep writing because I can't wait to read more :)
marsbareater12 chapter 2 . 2/17/2010
aw...awesome work!
twilight-rox1901 chapter 2 . 11/7/2009
Please Update Soon!
mimitran chapter 2 . 9/4/2009
I hope you update soon, this story is great so far! :)
anna123 chapter 2 . 8/25/2009
The first chapter was so sad! I cried through most of it! I hope you'll continue writing this story; I noticed it hasn't been updated in a while... It's really good so far, and has excellent potential to be amazing, so please don't stop writing it! Pretty please? :)
LadyKnight0207 chapter 2 . 7/4/2009
Are you going to update, or is this story dead. I hope you update 'cause it's a good start of a story. It could turn out to be a really good story:)
Dragonroo3 chapter 2 . 6/30/2009
you have to continue
brandy chapter 2 . 6/28/2009
are you still writing this story? you have not updated since january? i love what i've read so far and would love to read more of it.
booklover15 chapter 2 . 5/27/2009
wow this is amazing

i cryed through most of the 1st

plz plz plz plz plz plz plz continue

this seems 2 be an amazing story bt u have 2 continue plz

x
atir chapter 2 . 5/7/2009
i love this story it makes me cry about whats happening to bella but please do continue this story..
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »