Reviews for Fly Me to the Moon
scotty26 chapter 1 . 7/29
I thought it was a pretty good story since it had me laughing throughout the story while reading and the first thing that threw me off - and it's just my personal preference - is that you had naruto saying "believe it" instead of saying dattebayo, but that's just me. I'm an old coot and rather used to watching naruto in English sub instead of English dub because I find the Naruto English dub incredibly annoying to listen to,but not as annoying as spongeybob but that's another matter entirely so that's neither here or there. Not a big fan of one shot but then it's rather very rare to find a good one shot story and I've been around since 2007 or so I think.
oneironaught101 chapter 1 . 4/17
once again, you nailed it! Great story dude. I'd like to see you experiment with some series rather than a one-shot(assuming you haven't done it yet).
fineheresausername chapter 1 . 3/16
I don't really even like this ship but damn! If anything could get me hooked on sakunaru it would be these fics!
when Naruto and sakura ion and tenten move to the whipool counyt when Naruto put hi cub bed homein he sit on his bed and mand sarkura took off her clounts off and his big size hands on her and his own sex was on too , when she was out Naruto then sit on his thore chir with his many foes own hands on the wall form susiske to doinze out too his on eyes in Naruto now mack Naruto more powerful and having took trmald and fuu and the others hot woamnd form the clound and wive with him .
Sterfin chapter 1 . 11/8/2016
Holy crap, this was just amazing... I knew your stories were good but my feels are broken because of this story... thank you ... for that XD
KingKaze chapter 1 . 10/24/2016
Right when Shikamaru was shown Ino in the bed I physically felt my blood leave my face and drag my stomach down with it, it almost made me stop reading but daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn that was a roller coaster, thank you so much for this fic Digi, A, New York Time's bestseller right here.
Quiet Magician chapter 1 . 7/21/2016
I gotta say, your stories always have the best twists. And they're all cute as hell, too.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/29/2016
A good one shot
TheGrinningAnimal chapter 1 . 2/4/2016
you know what you almost made me cry...thats good and bad...good because that means you are an amazing writer...bad because now that means i hate you, good ending by the way :)
Alwinfy chapter 1 . 12/23/2015
:P
Biblio388 chapter 1 . 7/24/2015
That was a surprisingly emotional story. I thought it would a couple of ways at certain points but you kept on doing something else. Glad I read it though, it is a very good story.
TangyCitrus chapter 1 . 7/5/2015
I'm not one for a NaruSaku pairing, but this one actually had me loving them. Great job on that front!
Wonderful writing and plot and characterizations and dialogue and the Jutsu too!
I wish I could fly as a bird! Or with my own pair of wings! That'd be amazing and so much fun!
Thank you for writing and hearing this!
Take care and have fun!
kidloco chapter 1 . 6/25/2015
i love it, that ino is cazy but coil and narusaku
andrew9495 chapter 1 . 5/25/2015
Well, this is quite well written. Good character development, and the story was brilliant. Its always a good thing when readers can emotionally invest in characters.
Darryl the son of Perses chapter 1 . 4/27/2015
This story is amazing. Thanks for creating this masterpiece.