Reviews for Fly Me to the Moon
Quiet Magician chapter 1 . 7/21
I gotta say, your stories always have the best twists. And they're all cute as hell, too.
A good one shot
TheGrinningAnimal chapter 1 . 2/4
you know what you almost made me cry...thats good and bad...good because that means you are an amazing writer...bad because now that means i hate you, good ending by the way :)
Alwinfy chapter 1 . 12/23/2015
:P
Biblio388 chapter 1 . 7/24/2015
That was a surprisingly emotional story. I thought it would a couple of ways at certain points but you kept on doing something else. Glad I read it though, it is a very good story.
TangyCitrus chapter 1 . 7/5/2015
I'm not one for a NaruSaku pairing, but this one actually had me loving them. Great job on that front!
Wonderful writing and plot and characterizations and dialogue and the Jutsu too!
I wish I could fly as a bird! Or with my own pair of wings! That'd be amazing and so much fun!
Thank you for writing and hearing this!
Take care and have fun!
kidloco chapter 1 . 6/25/2015
i love it, that ino is cazy but coil and narusaku
andrew9495 chapter 1 . 5/25/2015
Well, this is quite well written. Good character development, and the story was brilliant. Its always a good thing when readers can emotionally invest in characters.
Darryl the son of Perses chapter 1 . 4/27/2015
This story is amazing. Thanks for creating this masterpiece.
Dream Caught chapter 1 . 4/26/2015
The feels! You're a brilliant puppet master with them, you know. This was beautiful and heartbreaking and a very good read!
samuraipanda85 chapter 1 . 4/16/2015
Who told you to make one of the most well written stories I have ever read on this site?
Tzarista chapter 1 . 4/11/2015
that was really good, i enjoyed reading it, it was well written, easy to read and brought out emotions that made me tear up a bit.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/24/2015
Amazing job
rufnkiddingme chapter 1 . 10/30/2014
Just finished reading your story. Now I know why it has so many favorites and reviews. Thank you for sharing your story
Guest chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
Sad, and hilarious! So crazily awesome