Reviews for Fly Me to the Moon
Biblio388 chapter 1 . 7/24
That was a surprisingly emotional story. I thought it would a couple of ways at certain points but you kept on doing something else. Glad I read it though, it is a very good story.
TangyCitrus chapter 1 . 7/5
I'm not one for a NaruSaku pairing, but this one actually had me loving them. Great job on that front!
Wonderful writing and plot and characterizations and dialogue and the Jutsu too!
I wish I could fly as a bird! Or with my own pair of wings! That'd be amazing and so much fun!
Thank you for writing and hearing this!
Take care and have fun!
kidloco chapter 1 . 6/25
i love it, that ino is cazy but coil and narusaku
andrew9495 chapter 1 . 5/25
Well, this is quite well written. Good character development, and the story was brilliant. Its always a good thing when readers can emotionally invest in characters.
Darryl the son of Perses chapter 1 . 4/27
This story is amazing. Thanks for creating this masterpiece.
Dream Caught chapter 1 . 4/26
The feels! You're a brilliant puppet master with them, you know. This was beautiful and heartbreaking and a very good read!
samuraipanda85 chapter 1 . 4/16
Who told you to make one of the most well written stories I have ever read on this site?
Tzarista chapter 1 . 4/11
that was really good, i enjoyed reading it, it was well written, easy to read and brought out emotions that made me tear up a bit.
Amazing job
rufnkiddingme chapter 1 . 10/30/2014
Just finished reading your story. Now I know why it has so many favorites and reviews. Thank you for sharing your story
Guest chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
Sad, and hilarious! So crazily awesome
Great chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
A good read. I'm not even going to bother with the little stuff! It's rare that I find something that I actually enjoy ... that actually tells a story. Thanks.
prithi 666 chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
nice!
Kenshin88 chapter 1 . 5/9/2014
This was really interesting thanks for sharing!
Aoi Raito chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
By reading your fanfics, I sense you are a very cult person. I like to read them because of this feeling... You done great again! :D Congratulations!