Reviews for Dreams Only Last For A Night All Time Low
Roxie Scott chapter 10 . 8/30/2013
It was good it was what I was really looking for and I did not want it to end.
I Am Crow chapter 8 . 2/7/2013
Love it!3 took all I had not to look down the page!:)
Lara Ashi chapter 9 . 1/25/2013
Amazing just amazing
Guest chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
cactus chapter 10 . 8/15/2012
Guest chapter 2 . 8/5/2012
Uh oh...Zack better not ruin things! Jack and Grace are poyfect for each other! Lol. Even though this is only the second chapter, I LOVE IT!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Agh! I love it already! (: Jack is my absolute favorite! This is going to be great, I can already tell(:
TheBestDinosaurBitch chapter 2 . 7/2/2012
must read moree! HAHA(:
TheBestDinosaurBitch chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
This chapter was very interesting! (: I liked it a lot.
EdwardCullenvampiri chapter 10 . 11/26/2011
First of all, I would like to tell you that your story is really AMAZING !

I'm a crazy fan of All Time Low, and I have the project like you of writing fanfiction, but I say it and I never got time... ;(( Never mind, I was wondering if I could as a beginning just traduct your story in French ( yeah I'm french tadaaa... Sorry if you had noticed it before because of my bad english... You know i'm proud enough to be able to read fanfiction in english ;)) ) I would do no change in your text, and of course I would tell you're the real author... I do that because when I first search All Time Low fanfiction, no one were french, that was sad... So... PLEASE MAY I ?
Jo'Gleave chapter 10 . 3/29/2011
I've just read all of that story, and loved every minute of it! I kept "aww"ing and laughing and I got really upset near the end. xD

I'm glad she chose Jack! 3
GlamourKillsKeira chapter 10 . 1/21/2011
This is really good:)
ShatteredOnTheInside chapter 10 . 7/6/2010
Awwwww, this is adorable! I love how she falls for 3 of the guys haha. How can you choose? :)
YouWereTheFirstLove chapter 10 . 7/4/2010
awww that was an awesome story

i absaloutely loved it!

ElieBel chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
Oh, I like it muchly already.

More more