Reviews for Heaven Awaits
Clovergirl100 chapter 8 . 4/8/2012
I was rereading it and looking back Fuuko was being stupid with love because she was soo worried why Tokiya was their she never thought why would he think she here, I explain fuuko was wondering why Tokiya would be in a place like this she never thought explain her self why she their,

Tokiya never asked fuuko why she here of course he knows but gave fuuko a big clue he on kurei side because if he wasn't he would asked her . Because she knows that she meet him at the park playing soccer with her brother and she meets him and he asks to draw her it's kinda of strange he never ask her wouldn't you say ...

...I really hope that make sense , I m not pointing out false I just noticing how much she was in love not to pick up on the obvous signs like the lack of question serous that is the biggest sign how much fuuko in love because she a teenager in a blood and guts terminte and she meet this guy at the park and he not going to ask question about her . Fuuko you loss your edge around cute guys

Love your story

Hope you write more flame of recca of fanfiction or try to finish off the only flame of recca fanfiction called promise , I will be your ninja because I am looking forward to it
Luna de Papel chapter 8 . 2/27/2012
I can't believe this fic is ten years old already. It reads like you could have written it yesterday. Don't get me wrong: you have improved a lot (and added the limes and lemons we newer fans like so much!), but this is a high standard to begin with.

You're definitely the Queen of everything you undertake. Amazing story!
Clovergirl100 chapter 6 . 1/30/2012
Awesome chapt , it would behelpful if you put a translation for some of the words since I am not fluent in French or what ever the language was

Fuuko got her first kiss by a killer , I am not sure if to be happy or sad because finding something like that got to be a sucker punch if you know what I mean
Clovergirl100 chapter 5 . 1/27/2012
Why Raiha why!
Clovergirl100 chapter 4 . 1/26/2012
Tokiya to the rescue ! Twice with fuj and from her drowning what a guy
Clovergirl100 chapter 3 . 1/26/2012
Dum dum doom!

Tokiya is going to join UBS tourment!

How can Tokiya be realited to the sword girl from the first chapter if she died with no airs!
Clovergirl100 chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
Awesome begin, action, love , mystery challenges and some irony ... When she finally get to go into battle she dies .

I am a fan of your work
TuckingFypo chapter 8 . 7/19/2009
AH! It's finished...

I cried about 2 times while reading this story. (1st was when Tokiya told Fuuko that he only fooled her and the 2nd was THE TOMBSTONE THING!) UGH! I really thought Fuuko died! XD

You really made my day. (Although it is already 7PM ) You really write great fics. (And sorry if I'm about 8 years late. Ehehe...I just had free time today and was browsing through random fics. ;)

Keep up the good work and more power! :D
cabbage-pebbles chapter 8 . 2/23/2008
that was effing gorgeous. O.o Sorry, i'm just too speechless to react. beautiful, beautiful, beautiful. the only FoR fic that has truly left me satisfied. I hope you get to read this even after all this time. ha, ha.
Wintry Kawaii chapter 8 . 1/10/2008
I've been reading about 160 Tofuu fics...But none of them can be as good as your "heaven awaits" !So excellent!

You know, I almost cried when I read the last chapter. I thought Fuuko would have died...Thanks God, she's okay. With her beautiful yet cold bishounen, now they both can live a peaceful and happy life...forever..._
asianpearl chapter 8 . 12/24/2007
omgosh... your story was so touching. I can honestly say that i've never read anything like it. You've managed to twist and turn the characters just wonderfully without ruining the overall effect. I cant wait to read the rest of your fics.
abubi-chan chapter 8 . 4/29/2007
i am probably five years too late, but this is the best fic i have ever read in FoR. everything is perfect. timing is perfect. i cried at the last part... i had thought that it was fuuko who died and was laying on the tombstone. clever idea there, i had never, NEVER, expected it would be raiha standing, and their father lying. goodness, it was a rollercoaster for me. and i am sure that i will perpetually love this fic.

i know this might not do anything, but i do hope you write another fic. sometimes we need a good one to come along. despite of the well-written and unbelievably swell plots, i have learned quite a few things. say, being more detailed and be more expressive. fragmented verbs and all. absolutely inspiring. and i suppose that it is what new FoR writers need (including myself).

thank you, and more power to you! cheers!
MisSs005 chapter 8 . 5/19/2006
OMG! So beautiful! Fantastic job! I'm glad it has an happy ending!
emeraldorchid chapter 1 . 3/2/2006