Reviews for Heaven Awaits
darkness88 chapter 4 . 3/8/2002
wai! that was sooo cool, this fic isn't making my impression of Aki any better XP, anyways, this is such a cool ToFuu fic me like me like, write more! ~Ja ne!
JadOo chapter 4 . 3/8/2002
very good! i luv it i luv it i luv it i luv it! 0. more! more!
Ita-chan chapter 4 . 3/7/2002

**dancing around crazily**oh,you've no idea

how much i love this fic of yours,

especialy the way you describe tokiya and

fuko character and their love story,the plot

is simply GREAT,I LOVE IT - ...

all in all,a REALLY great work from you

and i will be looking foward to more

chapters soon,before i sign off,please keep

the good work and good luck!{:)
demongoddess chapter 4 . 3/6/2002
*claps* More, more! Don't worry, they're not too long! At least they're not short like Good job! hurry with the updates!
Summer chapter 4 . 3/5/2002
Wow, the story's getting better! I can't wait for the next part! It will be up soon right? Right?
kakambing chapter 4 . 3/5/2002
I really really love this story beyond words .
Phoebe chapter 4 . 3/5/2002
Helo!i'm so thankful for informing are simply the best.I'm one of your greatest fan!Tokiya is my biggest crush you know...THANK YOU SO MUCH!
rhiannon chapter 4 . 3/4/2002
This is far my favorite ToFuu fic. Please conitnue.
Fire Arrow chapter 4 . 3/4/2002
*and I thought I wouldn't live to see another chapter... let alone such a great one*

SUGOI (I spelt that wrong didn't I?)! MORE! (BTW, potholes? Where? I don't see any ... maybe one but very teeny... potholes don't matter... this is too great...too great)
Raisa chapter 4 . 3/4/2002
Hanyaaaannnn...! at last you updated! heehee.. I was just wondering when you'll do... GOD, I love this fic! know the usual... MORE PLEASE! and i hope you'll update faster!hoehehehehehehehe...
endlessdesk chapter 4 . 3/4/2002
Continue...very good
Sacharine chapter 4 . 3/3/2002
WWWWOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWW! oh man! this is even better than the real rekka no honoo! Love the part where mikagami stomp fujimaru into the ground... *take that pervert!* stomp hey go ahead and make aki a bitch, that's the license of fanfiction writers, any and everything can happen. WWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWW! You got to write more quicky! I will die if u don't.. btw love your webbie... *sigh~* wish i know how to creat webbies...
Rika chapter 3 . 3/2/2002
Why the Hell are you taking so god damn long to write the next chapter...Hurry it up already!(By the way It's exellent you've just gotta do more)
Knanaki chapter 3 . 2/28/2002
i really love your use of language but more than that i love what you did to the original story line twisting them till their in place for a love story between tokiya and fuuko and at the same time, nothing seems out of place. i really love you work and this seems like it'll be a long series and i juz wanted you to know that i'll be eagerly awaiting your next email me because i'd like to discuss your writing talent,i think you have a huge flair for it...ja ne!
angel kaoru chapter 1 . 2/2/2002
please, please finish this! i know it's kinda hard, but i really really really like it! i like it!
226 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »