Reviews for Heaven Awaits
non-existing chapter 8 . 9/2/2005
Hello,

I’d like to introduce myself as Zariel Phoenix, an aspiring writer and critic. I had just recently formed a C2 Community, Phoenix: Quality Flame of Recca Fanfiction, and I hope to attain your acknowledgement and permission for me to add your story to my community. Being part of ‘Phoenix’, you also have the choice whether or not to receive a review from me. I understand that many authors have already stopped writing for the fandom, and I wouldn’t want to offend them by sending them a review when it seemed that they already lost interest.

If it’s alright with you, please send me a reply at my email address: stating whether or not you agree to have your story archived, and if you do/don’t mind receiving a review.

To end this, I’d like to congratulate you for the wonderful fan fiction. And thank you so much for your time.
Obsessed Dreamer chapter 8 . 8/25/2005
*cries*it's beautiful!it's absolutely. bea-au-ti-ful*cries some more*..i don't care if it's been finished for a long time now..heaven awaits is the ultimate AU ToFuu fic ever! and written by a RaiFuu fan? wow! *applause*

i thought the ending would be tragic..i almost cried when i read the tombstone part "with the name Kirisawa on it"..*sniff*

great writing style, complete with scenario and emotion descriptions..the angst and romance practically tore my heart..great plot..how yukaze and mizumi managed to have descendants is anybody's guess..the story IS wonderful..and oh, the way you described the fight scene was very graphic! did you make that up? it's really great..i often wondered what it would be like if Tokiya and Fuuko fought with their madogous..Thanks for fulfilling one of your reader's fantasies..

Please write some more..keep up the good work!
Yuki Tsukiyo chapter 8 . 2/23/2005
Yumy! And yeah who cares I'm reading this more than 2 years after you finished the story? Mwahahaha XD But that was really good! Very sweet and very well thought-out. I really love Flame of Recca and I'm gonna go dig for more fics now, haha. Anyway, great job, even though you'll probably never see this -_-;; Anyway, I hope you're doing well wherever you are
Elyre chapter 8 . 2/20/2005
i love this story! i was so sad over the part when i thought you killed fuuko off! i thought that was her tombstone and tokiya was giving her the flowers! ohh well.. great job! hope you do more tofuu fics...
AsoKa chapter 1 . 2/18/2005
hi again! this is my most favorite among your stories, i'm still trying to read the others if i have time! good luck and God bless! _
jmtj chapter 8 . 2/12/2005
your story is quite interesting
TIMES chapter 8 . 12/24/2004
omg! i love this fic! i can so read it over and over again! and i still love it! please write some more!
kimi chapter 8 . 12/15/2004
love your story! (",)
SugarArts chapter 8 . 9/2/2004
hey there

this story is great! i've read it before but then, my computer lost all my files and i lost your story... i'm so glad i've come across it once again... now, i'm saving it for good.. hahahahaha...

m.s.
SHiranai Yukino chapter 8 . 6/2/2004
Wow! It's a story on it's own! What I would give to see it made out into an anime... wow wow...

juz one question though... if Mizumi and Yukaze died... how did they manage to have descendants? Should be more reincarnation, doncha think? Write more fics soon please!
Deadlyswordblade chapter 8 . 5/13/2004
I reviewed to inform you that your fanfic is still being read up to now, despite the length of time it had been last updated. i hope you'll still be around writing more Tokfuu stories. Forgive me if a few comments are the only thing i can give you as of now, I'll try to have a more constructive criticism next time i visit. but i can't promise.
The plot was amazing and you clearly know a lot about Recca no Honou, considering you have to alter plenty of original Tokiya and Raiha situations since they switched places in this fics. It can be safely attested that romance truly is your forte through the Tokfuu sweet moments - such as the meeting at the park where Tokiya volunteered to draw Fuuko! But there are quite a number of times that Tokiya seemed OOC, as you've warned.
All in all, the mistakes were forgivable and I trully enjoyed reading this. Suppose I am authorized, I must say that you're one heck of a talented writer! Congratulations and I hope you would still be around writing more fics!
*Deadlyswordblade*
Alviss chapter 8 . 9/11/2003
Wowyour story set me off course...for a moment there i tot the name engraved on the tombstone was fuuko's...i was so sad ya noe...but heck..this story is brilliant!Absolutely great!
Guest chapter 8 . 7/17/2003
Your fic is so good! It's one of the best I've read! U have to make more! Appreciate the effort in making that wonderful fic! :)
lime chapter 8 . 6/9/2003
really great fic... what else can i say...
ice water chapter 8 . 5/24/2003
wow! this is so great! finally i got to finish this. you're really one of the best fuuko no miko. hope you write more fics
226 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »