Reviews for Heaven Awaits

excellent work!
Mizumi Saeko chapter 1 . 1/15/2003
It's SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO good! Excellent job! *snifflez*
Claire de Lune1 chapter 8 . 12/22/2002
Sugoi! (SNiff!)i really love your story! you are so creative! :)
libra-gurl chapter 8 . 12/11/2002
*huggles* Awesome ending No cliffhanger too, hehe.
say-chan chapter 8 . 12/5/2002
eiii! what a nice fic! at first i wuz really confused... i mean tokiya being an uruha? gawd... it's so kakoi! sugoi wa desu ne! you're really great!

later much!

-say :P
chinese pineapple chunks chapter 8 . 12/3/2002
whew! finally able to read it to the end! it was really good, the plot is good though sometimes Mikagami gets OOC but i understand now why.

actually i read your fic before but only had the half part of it until i saw it again here posted and updated (yay!) and hey... it was as good as i remembered!

NIce work!
Frostmourne chapter 8 . 11/22/2002
I read it all in one sitting. And one thing... I love how you did it
13110807soujiro04050719 chapter 8 . 11/21/2002
OK.. I JUST FINISHED READING YOUR STORY AFTER I THINK FOUR SITINGS...BUT EVENTHOUGH I DIDNT EVEN GOT ONE BIT BORED BECAUSE YOUR STORY IS THE GREATEST THING I HAVE READ IN TOFU FICS!PLS PUT UP ANOTHER STORY JUST LIKE THIS BUT DIFF. PLOT!ILL BE WAITING!(';')
Fire Arrow chapter 8 . 11/6/2002
*sigh* the perfect end to a perfect fanfic... yes, why couldn't we really have that kinda ending in the series. Gosh... I almost cried reading this!
Seal chapter 8 . 11/6/2002
What else can I say besides that was FANTASTIC! I loved it, from the beginning to the end. To/Fuu forever!
eiLeEn chapter 8 . 11/5/2002
Great story! ) loved how u ended it...
Diamond-Crest chapter 8 . 11/5/2002
Fiuuuu! Finally!

I've been waiting for this!
greenwinter solstice chapter 8 . 11/4/2002
Yayy!you've finally came back!oever since I read this fic here iv'e turned even moOshier and mUshier after every chapter! but you're absence despaired me and I tought that you might have had forgotten this fanfic.I was soOo happy to see it with the last chapter. It's really cool the way you moved the story!Its the Best Damn (is it ohkay to use this remark?)Mi-chan/Fuuko-san Fanfic that ever graced this website!(pls. don't mind me exagerrating*.*) Gambatte! Domo Arigatou!0,0
226 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »