Reviews for Heaven Awaits
amakasu toko chapter 8 . 11/4/2002
wai wai! *brings out box of tissues*

such a sweet ficcie! *starts sobbing* its soooo good! *sob sob* i like that yukaze and mizumi part the most! *sob sob* such swt little moments of mushiness...*sob SNORT*

author: O.o

toko: what? thats what the tissues are for, right?

_

loooooooooved your ficcie!
JadOo chapter 8 . 11/4/2002
YEAH! this really rocks! thank you for posting up the final chapter (was wondering if you were gonna finish it or not...) the ending's a tad bit mushy, but nevertheless very nice and appropriate...i guess. this one goes on my list of faves o
Shadow Ryu chapter 8 . 11/4/2002
THIS WAS SOOOOOOO GOOOD! i waited long for this but it was worth it _ i hope to another one of your fics soon! GREAT JOB!
bishounen lovah chapter 8 . 11/4/2002
Half of me fell for that grave part hook, line and sinker while the other half kept on saying that Tokiya can’t be dead and that the guy visiting the grave was Raiha. What threw me off was the “Kirisawa’ at the headstone. I never thought that there could be another except for Fuuko and Raiha. Ehehehe.

Great plot. Very original and very interesting. The flow of the story was also good. The action sequence was exemplary. All in all, this is a great fic. The only thing I can complain about was the delayed updates. They were too far apart. But oh well. It’s finally done and bishlov is very much contented.

Nice work!

PS. I'm very interested in that JokerNeon. It's bound to be refreshing. I'm looking forward to reading it soon.
superstar6 chapter 8 . 11/4/2002
GREAT! I was reading the other reviews and...uh...Pinoy ka ba? Lol. For a Filipino (because youre reviewers are and so I thought you could understand) you write really well! Some really suck, and are pathetic. Lol.

The story was AMAZING! Seriously, its been a long time since I read a good fuuko story! All of them are short and have nooo plot at all. Thanks and pleeeaaase continue writing!

Bye!
curlygurly chapter 1 . 11/4/2002
GREAT! I dont have time to write a lot, but it really was great! Maybe a little bit more er.. emotions on the love scenes. Hehe.

You write really well, maybe you could write a lemon? Lol, but seriously, I hate those crappyy writers who write lemons just for the sake of having a harn-on. (or something)

Toodles
E-chan chapter 8 . 11/4/2002
Thank you, thank you, thank you! Finally, I've been able to read a really finished fanfic which I haven't done in ages. Well, I got more than a little confused towards the end but it ended well.

And, I can't wait to read your next project, dedicated Neon/Joker fan as I am.

Mata ne, minna!
blizzard11 chapter 8 . 11/4/2002
Whoo-hoo! It was definitely worth the wait. Super thumbs-up on this one, fuukonomiko! You're one of the greatest authors I've ever known. :)
WeirdnCrzyChic chapter 8 . 11/3/2002
AMAZING... words can hardly express how unbelievable this story turned out to be. I am very, very impress and I hope you shall start another story soon.
Spiritblade chapter 8 . 11/3/2002
You have done well, Fuuko. Congratulations on a story well-forged.
anna chapter 1 . 11/3/2002
at last, the continuation! i've been waiting for this for a really really long time! pero ang ganda talaga! super!
Whitesiren chapter 8 . 11/3/2002
Oh wow! you updated and finished it! I love this story sooo much. It was worth the wait. I love the fighting scene it was described beautfifully though you say you're not very good at it...
maxine00 chapter 8 . 11/3/2002
GOD! A minute there, I thought you killed-off fuuko.

But all in all: "YEHEY! It's DONE!"

I've been dying to read chapter 7 for 6 months. I thought you'll never post it! Thank goodness that didn't happen._

Well, there's nothing left to say but "LONG LIVE FUUKO NO MIKO!"
Anna-san chapter 8 . 11/3/2002
Aah! So sweet! Ang sweet ng ending. Sayang tapos na ung fic mo ;_;

Anyway, thank you for ending my agony. It's been 5-6 months since chapter 6. I'll miss looking forward to the next chapter, but I know there would be other fics that you'll be writing, ne? I loved this one. Galing mo talaga!

-Anna-san _v
mi-chan chapter 8 . 11/3/2002
Great endings...mo..sequel...at last it's happy endings..ne..!

Ja ato de,