Reviews for Faith
Veridissima chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
So sweet
Love it
Potterworm chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
Wow, this was really well-written. Fantastic job.
Veritas Found chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
I'm a big Jordan fangirl, so as much as I hate the idea of killing him off...I can't hate this fic. You dealt with the what-if beautifully, and guh. My heart's breaking here. You kept it heavy while still keeping the general feel of the show, and I love how well you captured the characters. Excellent job on this.
Broedy chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
Matt in protective mode love. Hardly anyone writes stories where he plays a key role, so thank you! We need more Matt in this fandom.

Lovely characterisations of all of them, and a very interesting 'what might have been' plot. Great job.
Imzadi chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
Although I'm truly sorry that Jordan died, this is still a very lovely story. For me Maggie is the star of this story with her simple yet heartfelt statement. To me the rainbow is a sign from Jordan to his daughter. Lovely.
vegastriplet chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
Wow, that was really sad but very well written. I think the most thought provoking thing about your story is that most people would be like Taylor and not be able to make that decision based on faith. Until you wrote this story I didn't even think of how situation could/would have transpired if she didn't listen to Eli - I just assumed she would at some point.

Thank you for sharing.