Reviews for Minus 43
twinchaosblade chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
Love, love, LOVE it! That was the a lesson in perfection!

This was an incredible mislead with the first paragraph and extremely well-written throughout. Your descriptions rocked, just as your characterizations of the boys. Sammy's comment to Dean sounded so much like his annoying self to Dean. The brotherly snark reverberated their fondness of each other. *big grin*

Sorry, it's taking me ages to try and catch up with all the drabbles.

Twinchy chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
LOL, I shouldn't laugh but still... hilarious little drabble. With those conditions, I can see where the image of the desert is coming from.

I'm sure the 'gremlins' (*remembers the movies fondly*) could actually wait another day - it would have been 43 sub zero for them as well, after all.
Mad Server chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
Hee! I love the image of Sam smugly throwing open the door, and then being blasted with snow and icy wind. In my head, Dean's still huddled in his bed, watching him warily, and then having a little smugness of his own as Sam wrestles the door shut. Well done!
Enkidu07 chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
HA! I am on board with this one too... it is -17 here right now. that is no -43 but i haven't even factored in wind chill...
InSecret chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
I love Sam's 'It's not going to get any warmer if you stare at it.' LOL. I'd still be staring at it though, cos damn that's cold. Great work.
PlatinumRoseLady chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
Um, yeah, they can TOTALLY wait until tomorrow.

Great work!
Aunt-Slappy chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
Cute! I loved the contrast.
Nana56 chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
My goodness! Where are they, the north pole? Sheesh! Wouldn't find me venturing out in that temperature!

The most I've ever experienced is -15 and I thought that was bad. Br. My temperature dropped just thinking about it!
Dreadedfemale chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
What a wonderful image there at the beginning. Very well written. I can feel Dean's disappointment.

This was cute :

‘Its not going to get any warmer if you stare it.’