Reviews for Sunday
softdreamer chapter 8 . 12/8/2012
I loved it XD
especially how you ended it
good work
Mystery Dream chapter 8 . 8/23/2012
hahahahha it's so funny and cute. awesome
snowwulfx chapter 8 . 6/19/2012
Love this story so much. Second time reading it!
Free of Mundane Thoughts chapter 8 . 3/4/2012
Hahahahahaha. Loved the endearments~~~ And Road's little escapade. xD And the ducks. The Noahs are just really fun. All the time. Even Lu, the most serious one, has her moments of the funnies. :3 And I have to say, that bet with herself was brilliant. Sheryl's always so pushy... I don't think Tyki will ever be able to get away from him. ; Haha. Well either way, this was adorably cute. Thanks so much for writing!
Athena Keating-Thomas chapter 8 . 1/26/2012
Hee. This was very cute, and well written. I loved the characterizations and the bits of plot you incorporated. Well done! Now if only there was a continuation with a bit of reactions from the Black Order side of things. ;)
xRainbow-Smutx chapter 4 . 3/21/2011
The entire story has had me smile and giggling, kudos on the good work :3
the-fish92 chapter 8 . 9/26/2010
I enjoyed to the max

srsly, super cute and funny :D And you made the Noah so... what, human? yeah, human. it was great.
Gallifreyan Phoenix chapter 4 . 1/6/2010
I'm really enjoying this story. Good FanFic is hard to find, and your writing is great. _ I just had one critique so far, and then it's only spelling: "samma" is spelled with one "M", not two. ("sama") Looking forward to reading more!
Cold War Takeover chapter 8 . 12/16/2009
OMG is there a sequel~? I would love for one~! (This is my first Tyki*Lavi story, so I had no idea it would be so cute!) PLEASE! MAKE A SEQUEL!
this be a dead account chapter 8 . 12/8/2009
Bwahahaha. 3 Oh god, I love Sheryl so much. I think I spleed.

Shit, I don't know what to say that I haven't said already.

This story is amazing, and so are all your characterizations. :3 It's absolutely perfect.

And I'm really glad that the only deep interaction in this last chapter, was between Tyki and Rhode. 3

Thank you for an awesome story!
this be a dead account chapter 7 . 12/8/2009
Holy ships, long chapter is long! :D -loves on it-

For this chapter, I'm actually going to review as I read - think of it as compensation for taking, what, two months to get to it? Dx Believe me, I did want to read - it was like waiting for sex - but my time collapsed. BUT NOT TONIGHT~~

Anyhoo. First scene. Oh lawd, Cyril made me LOL. xDD He's a creep, that man is. "...separating him from total annihilation by excessive displays of affection." That should be under the dictionary for 'Cyril'. xD Ah, wait, you're naming him Sheryl. Sorry. I'll go with your spelling in this review from here on out. x3;

Second scene, first with Lavi! My, Bookman sounds peppy. owo"

OH. The caller is TYKI. Freaking - I'm really slow. Sorry. DX That makes so much sense. Oh lawd. /fails again

But anyhoo. I love how reluctant Lavi is about it all. C: It's such a cute, immature characterization of him, but tragic all the same, because it shows his attachment.

“It’s too loose.” Hahahaha. D:

Tyki and Lavi's phone conversation made me laugh, too. Lavi's curiosity always gets the best of him, and I love that. C:

But you know what made me laugh harder? The scene with Sheryl and his crowd of attention-claimers. I loved the line, "...with the mutual understanding that volume would mean victory." It's so right! xD Genius.

And back with the Lavi, Bookman and now Tyki, dear god I finally figured out what I love so much about Bookman. You gave him spunk. He's not out-of-character, not at all, but you gave him a real personality, something to really work with. And he's gorgeous. :3 And haha, I loved that Tyki apologized and flapped about when he accidentally dragged the door and Lavi out. xDD He's nervous, poor moron.

But at the end of the scene... "...the master was left to watch his one and only pupil step out into the night and the arms of a man who had tried to take one or both of their lives on multiple occasions." It felt almost like what a parent might experience, before watching their child grow up. So Bookman does care for 'it'. D':

Oh, but at the party. Good golly the twins couldn't stop cracking me up. xD “Should we go back and kill the driver for losing him?” Debitto freaking would.

And. They lost Rhode. -dies-

And back with Tyki and Lavi, I love how he tried to change "Are you a virgin" to "Nice weather we're having." And then he regurgitated half his vocabulary being awkward and confused. xD It is bloody ineffable, how much I love your Tyki.

And then Lavi psychoanalyzed everything Tyki said. Good god, they're meant to be.

Later - when they first kissed, I loved the interaction that they asked each other, going astray from everything they knew and going with the moment.

And. Lavi practices on pillows. WTF. XD

Anyhoo- at the party, MaryPoppins!Rhode made me want to die laughing, too. xD Because she would.

And then how they rescued her -! You're amazing. You tied everything up all so neatly and put it all together... That was awing.

And Lavi's cocky, pre-fight pose was also awesome! :D

And at the end of the chapter, I swear I was near tears. The entire lecture of "This is where I stand," it really.. Really means something. I mean, it was hilarious, but at the same time, I get it.

Again, fucking ineffable.

Sorry for the long-ass review. DX You don't have to reply to it. Haha. :)

And the next review won't be this long. Because I'm pretty sure it's one mofo to read. D:

But just know - this story is bloody amazing.
this be a dead account chapter 6 . 12/8/2009
I AM FINALLY READING AND REVIEWING~

:3 This is another adorable chapter... And. So the person who called wants Lavi to do something for him, as Bookman..? D:

And - Bookman's calling Lavi an 'it' made me kind of depressed, but it definitely made a lot of sense.

That was a sneaky, sad touch! 3

And the story's done~! I'm so excited to read the rest of it!

-frolicks off to do so-
Lai Jun Chen chapter 8 . 10/26/2009
very cute and very funny
shiro-hizu chapter 8 . 10/24/2009
haha this is hilarious.. are u considering a sequel, like how tyki is gonna charm lavi to join the noahs? XDD
Ashimattack chapter 8 . 10/23/2009
haha very nice

i quite like this pairing ive decided

but anything with the noah is gonna be awesome

coolest bad guys ever!