Reviews for Cut Clean
Eldarion chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
I cried. I really did. I loved this - Gamma, especially, and the obvious dischord in her mind between how much she loved him and the fact that she had no other real options. Thank you for writting a Homeward Bounders fic. It's one of the fandoms I would love to read more of but is ridicuously difficult to find.

This was amazing, overall. :)
Garboil chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
ZOMG you wrote Homeward Bounders fic. GOOD Homeward Bounders fic. I think I love you.

Anyway, great story. I like how you dealt with the slavery angle which kind of got glossed over in the book because Joris is so in love with Khan.

You also did a excellent job capturing the tone of the society. Dianna Wynne-Jones has a knack in her books for describing modern societies with archaic social values, so that you get people selling their children or something and everything's all very clean and bureaucratic and the locals have no moral issues with it, but it's disturbing for the reader. And you caught that dissonance very well.
Allen Pitt chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
I enjoyed Granna's comment that she'd already rationalized it and didn't need help doing that...

Have to say, them all meeting up again years later would be really awkward, for all concerned, to say the least.