Reviews for Leaving You Behind
viral7of7 chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
OMG... what an ass!
illusionneverchangedx chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
WTF! bakura doesnt even care? he just cares about finding something to eat after what ryou did? anyways, love the story and i love the song! :)
AleCat1230 chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
that song does fit. I like Kelly Clarkson. Such a good and sad story!
Nyahnyan chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
NO! Ryou can't die. *cries for an hour then chases Bakura with a chain saw.* sniff sniff. that was so sad. How could Bakura be so mean to Ryou? How Could Ryou just kill himself, even though i don't blame him. It was a good story over all.
KaelynnD chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
So, whenever I see someone whose name I don't recognize, I like to go read their stories and review some.

YOU HAVE 205? I saw that and expected all to be one-shots, but you have some crazy long fictions! I have never been so impressed with an author. Wow. You are like my fan-fiction hero. I will never get through all your stuff.

But that doesn't mean I can't try.

This was so sad! In more ways than just Ryou dying. However, I do kinda expect the Bakura would act this way, so good job!
Akatsuki-smile chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
That's so like Bakura. You totally kept that SOB in character. I feel so sorry for Ryou though, I'm writing a similar story on suicide & can totally relate to as how some one sensitive like Ryou would feel. Brilliant man, you're just too good & honest with emotions. I think I'm falling in love with yr writing.
TheFemalePharaoh chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
THAT SADISTIC SOB! I WOULD GLADLY KILL HIM MYSELF!

RIP, RYOU!
tuttifluties chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
Ah! So heartless Bakura is! I tend not to picture him that way. Good story yet quite depressing.
Tentaculiferous chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
Oh wow this is sad D: Poor Ryou, Bakura didn't even care! He just wanted a sandwich... I hope Ryou either goes to heaven or haunts Bakura!
LovelySinner7 chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
...Wow the ending was the most sad to me because it was like he didn't care which was the point right.. The song does fit this fic...
dragonlady222 chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
That was just too sad. Bakura didn't even care that Ryou was gone.