Reviews for Searching For Life
c.elder chapter 6 . 1/29
NOOOOOOO!
Dont tell me there is no more of this fantastic story?
What happened to you , after such an amzing start and these wonderful chapters- I hope you have not lost interest. This story is so good it deserves to be completed by you.

Please?
degfas chapter 6 . 1/20
Please say you are going to finish this!
patricia.kane.969 chapter 6 . 12/18/2014
If there is ever a finish to this story, I would love to see it...
irma66 chapter 6 . 11/4/2014
4 years. Yikes. I hope you're ok out there in the world - you had seemed so committed to your stories and then just vanished. I'm finding this story so intriguing and wish we could get more. I was hoping that Logan had gone to Sara and let her go before he crashed back in on Veronica but from his response to her words, I'm not sure he did this the right way.
I am going to follow this, just in case you come back. Hope springs eternal!
amandamary chapter 6 . 9/1/2014
Wow! I really hOpe you come back to this!
Guest chapter 6 . 7/10/2014
What comes next?
duckquack chapter 6 . 7/9/2014
Amazing amazing story! Please update soon!
nhelms31288 chapter 6 . 6/21/2014
please finish. I want to read how the ending goes.
0ldLace chapter 6 . 6/14/2014
Hello! It's been 4 years since you updated this fic, but the among the things I'm wishing for this year is world peace and for you to update this fic. Pretty please?
me chapter 6 . 6/10/2014
you know a bunch of authors have gone back to their old stories, ever thought of doing that?
Bondopoulos chapter 6 . 6/10/2014
guess you quit after all. I didn't see that it was incomplete or i wouldn't have started it. such potential. it's a great story!
Guest chapter 6 . 5/27/2014
Please come back to this and give it an ending, it's too good to be unfinished. This chapter is so heart breaking!
Jules chapter 6 . 5/22/2014
I love this story. That line, "Congratulations, Logan-you've just made us into the two people we hate most"-just, ugh. It's so perfect in the moment and so heartbreaking...I do hope that you come back with an update soon. This fic has broken my heart so, so many times!
kstrac75 chapter 6 . 5/23/2014
Just discovered this beautiful story. I know it's been years but I really hope that you return one day to complete it.
Guest chapter 6 . 5/16/2014
I know it's been awhile, but could you PLEASE PLEASE consider finishing this? So good!