Reviews for Searching For Life
Guest chapter 6 . 5/27/2014
Please come back to this and give it an ending, it's too good to be unfinished. This chapter is so heart breaking!
Jules chapter 6 . 5/22/2014
I love this story. That line, "Congratulations, Logan-you've just made us into the two people we hate most"-just, ugh. It's so perfect in the moment and so heartbreaking...I do hope that you come back with an update soon. This fic has broken my heart so, so many times!
kstrac75 chapter 6 . 5/23/2014
Just discovered this beautiful story. I know it's been years but I really hope that you return one day to complete it.
Guest chapter 6 . 5/16/2014
I know it's been awhile, but could you PLEASE PLEASE consider finishing this? So good!
Guest chapter 6 . 5/5/2014
You HAVE to finish this, please. I've come back and re-read this story like a 100 times. It's so beautiful and heartbreaking. I think I read it originally on you lj but found that it's posted here too. Please, please, please come back with an update!
Guest chapter 6 . 4/24/2014
This may be the best fic I've ever read and it's unfinished! Argh! I love you and hate you so much! Can I pay you to finish this? Please! I'm begging you!
Aurore2222 chapter 6 . 10/6/2013
OMG Please I want you come back this story !
nevertothethird chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
I was warned. I was warned not to start this fic because it's beautiful and heart wrenching and sadly unfinished. But I was never a super wise woman...okay, here it goes...
tearsinmyeyes chapter 6 . 4/10/2013
oh my gosh! you must finish this! its so emotional, tragic and heartbreaking...
JeniLyn2000 chapter 6 . 2/19/2013
Please, oh please, tell me that one day you'll come back and complete this. It's, I have no words, it's just that fantastic.
ACD chapter 6 . 1/20/2013
So, it's been more than two years since this fic was updated, but it's a really great story! I hope if you've kept working on it somewhere you'll finish it here too.
emackenzie chapter 6 . 11/18/2012
OMG why does this stop here? WHY! I need an ending, I need to know what happens!
LoVefan1123 chapter 6 . 11/17/2012
We need an update
CtrlAltDelicious chapter 6 . 6/16/2012
This story is heart breakingly good. Continue soon please.
Treble19 chapter 6 . 4/28/2012
I'm guessing you probably won't, but I REALLY hope you finish this someday. so perfectly angsty
159 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »