Reviews for Searching For Life
Jules chapter 6 . 5/22/2014
I love this story. That line, "Congratulations, Logan-you've just made us into the two people we hate most"-just, ugh. It's so perfect in the moment and so heartbreaking...I do hope that you come back with an update soon. This fic has broken my heart so, so many times!
kstrac75 chapter 6 . 5/23/2014
Just discovered this beautiful story. I know it's been years but I really hope that you return one day to complete it.
Guest chapter 6 . 5/16/2014
I know it's been awhile, but could you PLEASE PLEASE consider finishing this? So good!
Guest chapter 6 . 5/5/2014
You HAVE to finish this, please. I've come back and re-read this story like a 100 times. It's so beautiful and heartbreaking. I think I read it originally on you lj but found that it's posted here too. Please, please, please come back with an update!
Guest chapter 6 . 4/24/2014
This may be the best fic I've ever read and it's unfinished! Argh! I love you and hate you so much! Can I pay you to finish this? Please! I'm begging you!
Aurore2222 chapter 6 . 10/6/2013
OMG Please I want you come back this story !
nevertothethird chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
I was warned. I was warned not to start this fic because it's beautiful and heart wrenching and sadly unfinished. But I was never a super wise woman...okay, here it goes...
tearsinmyeyes chapter 6 . 4/10/2013
oh my gosh! you must finish this! its so emotional, tragic and heartbreaking...
JeniLyn2000 chapter 6 . 2/19/2013
Please, oh please, tell me that one day you'll come back and complete this. It's, I have no words, it's just that fantastic.
ACD chapter 6 . 1/20/2013
So, it's been more than two years since this fic was updated, but it's a really great story! I hope if you've kept working on it somewhere you'll finish it here too.
emackenzie chapter 6 . 11/18/2012
OMG why does this stop here? WHY! I need an ending, I need to know what happens!
LoVefan1123 chapter 6 . 11/17/2012
We need an update
CtrlAltDelicious chapter 6 . 6/16/2012
This story is heart breakingly good. Continue soon please.
Treble19 chapter 6 . 4/28/2012
I'm guessing you probably won't, but I REALLY hope you finish this someday. so perfectly angsty
krazieneko chapter 6 . 4/7/2012
Omg you have to finish this story! It's so friggin awesome! It's so angst filled and sad! 10 years of her life lost and the love of her life lost to someone else. Is Brady Carr some how part of the conspiracy? Or us he genuinely a good guy? I don't like the idea of Veronica being with anyone else that's not Logan! Please update really soon! I want to see Logan beat the crap out of whoever did whatever to Veronica! If and when Veronica and Logan get back together maybe they can visit Rosa and Mario. Please don't leave me hanging and update!
158 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »