Reviews for Searching For Life
deputysacks chapter 6 . 6/25/2011
Oh. My. Gosh. I started this only a few hours ago because I couldn't sleep and thought this would kill some time before I was tired again. Once I was to chapter 3 I was getting sleepy but just couldn't stop reading! I had to finish this extraordinary fic. Now it's 3am and I wish there was more! I know you haven't updated in a while but you should know this epic story is brilliant and you should never stop writing it or anything else! I am a huge LoVe fan and I am extremely proud of the fact that there are still Veronica Mars fans in the world especially one that so clearly has an amazing talent for writing :)

Keep up the good work!
thrnbrooke chapter 6 . 6/4/2011
And? Oh you just have to continue!
ourdaysarehere chapter 6 . 5/28/2011
Hi! This story is so heavy, and so sad. Definitely epic, LoVe style. Please continue it! Please please please
fatherlessgirls chapter 6 . 5/18/2011
oh. my. god. I'm feeling breathless. Please finish this, but ONLY if it has a happy ending. I think sentencing them to a future without each other would just send me into a spiral of gorging on happy ever after LoVe fic and I REALLY have to get on with other things. So, if only to make sure I don't fail out of school, can you please have them end up together? please?
Makane chapter 6 . 5/3/2011
And I will never stop reading and reviewing your fics, you just have to be very, very, very, very patient. ;)

I havn't been in here for months. But suddenly today I got an urge and boy am I glad I did. I had missed both chapter four and five in this amazing story and they are totally AWSOME, as always. I remember whining about your chapters being to long before but today I really loved you for it.

And I love that even though i want Veronica and Logan together (of course) you make me like Sarah, and you make me understand why Logan doesn't just leave her.

And I can't wait for the next chapter. No matter if it comes tomorrow or in a month or in a year. I'll read it, review it and undoubtedly love it!

Penny-Royal31 chapter 6 . 3/13/2011
I've been taking a break from VM fanfiction for a while- but I am sure hoping you will finish this story! It is sooo beautiful and utterly heartbreaking- i cant wait to see where this goes :) looking forward to an update!
Mrs.Wski chapter 6 . 3/2/2011
I like it... when is the next chapter coming?
lgar chapter 6 . 1/21/2011
I found this a while back and really enjoyed what you have so far. Is there any hope that you'll be updating?
steenbeans chapter 6 . 1/9/2011
Okay, I've been patient. But it's time to update this now, damn it! ;) It's really good!
PrincessButtercup3 chapter 6 . 1/1/2011
I have been reading stories on for over five years and this is only the third story I have ever felt compelled to write a review for. I am an LoVe shipper all the way, but I usually read fics that are set after season 3, so things can go anyway we want them to. This is one of the best AU stories I have read. The way you portray them finding each other again and the emotions behind everything going on brought tears to my eyes. I hope you'll continue this story.
where she went chapter 6 . 1/1/2011
Amazing so far. I'm dying for more.
Kou Shun'u chapter 6 . 12/29/2010
but he'd made Veronica a party to the very thing that had turned her world upside down before she was even born.

He didn't think he could ever forgive himself.

"Congratulations, Logan- you've just made us into the two people we hate most," she spoke sharply.

oooh, that comparison didnt even come to my mind at the time. how more powerful the situation is with that past.

great story and great emotion.
Kou Shun'u chapter 3 . 12/29/2010
i like the josh addition. but i'm confused on a detail-are you saying he became coach while still a student- around two weeks after his father's death?
Kou Shun'u chapter 2 . 12/29/2010
ooo, im curious to see how you will continue. the ten year factor makes things more interesting since there really is moving on time built in after the hopelessness and grief. then you have in the amnesia and the state she was found in that takes the blame away from veroica. i also like how sarah isnt the common bitch/shallow girlfriend found often in fics. and even moreinteresting is that logan did go on to get married. defininately interested to see how things go.
twinsofthesky chapter 6 . 12/18/2010
I love this, love this, love this. I'm not a fan of Sarah, but that's because I'm crazy about Logan/Veronica and I hate that anything might be in their way. Logan coming back at the end was so very in character. Absolute brilliance-I hope you'll update soon.
156 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »